Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Mute/Michael Clyde
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:??/Lucifer Brown
His/Her SteamID:??
Why Should This Player Be Punished:Because when he raided us with his friend that i forgot his name and we killed them we saw them outside of regals after he respawned. We told him to leave and that he cant raid us within 60 minutes. He said that we can raid you twice in 60 minutes so thats why i have reason of suspicion that he glitched that bomb with his friend to kill us.
Evidence (Demo Required):https://mega.nz/#!lAFXBZKb!p0ZyP9Wo67NALrKYeJI4j0UiJmoYDo_kPzB0NhSgtvI
Items Lost: Colt M4A4 with scope and suppressor, 3 Large pots of weed, sawed off double barrel, Colt M1911.

Reaction score
i was there but i didint place the bomb my friend did and my friend said we could raid 2 times in 60 mins so i trusted him and i dont know if it was true and i dont know how the people inside all died as i said my frined placed and mae the bomb he told me to wait down on regals 3 or at bottom floor waited a bottom and when i heard the explosion i rushed up to 3dead guys

Reaction score
i was there but i didint place the bomb my friend did and my friend said we could raid 2 times in 60 mins so i trusted him and i dont know if it was true and i dont know how the people inside all died as i said my frined placed and mae the bomb he told me to wait down on regals 3 or at bottom floor waited a bottom and when i heard the explosion i rushed up to 3dead guys
it was cuddy right? forgot his ingame name.

Reaction score
i think so after the raid we ever really talked cuz he had to get off and i never friended him on steam

Reaction score
This was my first time using a bomb, so I honestly had no clue about the glitch where it goes through the door and at the time I thought the bomb just gets placed into the door like SWAT C2. I apologise for your loss, but there's nothing I can really do about the glitch however I've made sure to place bombs outside of doors now knowing about it

Reaction score
This was my first time using a bomb, so I honestly had no clue about the glitch where it goes through the door and at the time I thought the bomb just gets placed into the door like SWAT C2. I apologise for your loss, but there's nothing I can really do about the glitch however I've made sure to place bombs outside of doors now knowing about it
I want my guns back and the 3 large pots of weed. I dont think it was by an accident. Admins can you please respond.
[DOUBLEPOST=1488548479,1488206622][/DOUBLEPOST]Admins. Its been 2 weeks... can i get a response please?

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Firstly, sorry for the late response @KingALPHA. As rule 5.3; "Trespassing" states, you are allowed to raid a property up to 2 times within a 60 minutes period.

Players are not allowed to violate law 11.4 on an occupied property more than 3 times in a 60 minute period. Players can not violate law 11.4 on the same property more than 2 times in a 60 minute period. If a player has died whilst trespassing on a property the aforementioned player must wait a reasonable amount of time after their NLR has expired before returning to a property with the intent of trespassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.