AR on bobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Astakos / Daniel Lugo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:bobo/ Edward Hustlee
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733

Why Should This Player Be Punished: So we had a base we got raided by 3 people everything ok on until that point , we wait for nlr and then we go back to our house and the people were still inside my friend asks if he can check something,the accused guy says ok, johny my friend he goes to check the things he wanted in storage and then bobo just shoots him in the back. He had nothing on him , then he tells us no questions or u die ,but i had type from before why u killed him and then he kills me too.Later when asked in occ he says that they wanted to mug us .So after they raid us they were waiting for us to go inside our house to get mugged , All these happened in 20 minutes top maybe 30 minutes

Evidence (Demo Required):Demo starts after we died in their first raid cause of demo restart , ticks from 0 to 10200 and then in 19975 to see that he wrote inocc he wanted to mug us

https://mega.nz/#!wscEBK6Z!lG0F2W1GUS8LGRpgAXLG6fpKdWVcFiyYsCg0Q2wJpok

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I really don't understand what you saying here but i can claim all you said is bs

3 of my friends raided you they won the raid they needed someone to help them to transport the weapons they were waiting for me there at your apartment, they called me i pulled up to your apartment and i started picking the rest of the weapons we were about to leave you guys came back to your apartment you saw us there with weapons and shit you still decided to enter the apartment breaking 3.4 so you stood there outside the door interupting our work of escape bringing so much attention to the apartment so i decided to mug you, after i pulled my gun on you guys you all started playing deaf like i been talking to a wall or some shit then i told you to get inside the apartment under gun point you didn't listen first then your friend asked me the dummiest question i have ever heard is "can i use the storage" wtf? no, he sprinted inside where all my friends had guns out and when i saw him doing that like ignoring me, i don't even know if he even stored anything that's straight up 3.4 so i shot him for not listening to me and ignoring my gun point, then i told you guys to get in and to get by the windoes you guys were so slow trying to stall it i told you if you guys ask any questions or talk or do any movement i'll shoot you since i don't want any cops or anyone else there to know im mugging you so you guys started yelling "WHY DID YOU KILL HIM" "WHY DID YOU KILL MY FRIEND" "OMG WHAT DID HE DO" i told you to shut up and you guys continued doing so after i warned you multiple times so i shot one of you or i believe it's you then i told your friend if he keeps asking the same question or move i'm gonna shoot him guess what, he continued to ask and he also ran away so he died.

All 3 of you broke 3.4 by coming back to the apartment standing by the door blocking us you guys were unarmed and didn't even fear the guns we had there you just wanted to get in the apartment and started minging so you died.

Reaction score
As u can see in the video i posted u told us stay here instead of telling us go away and then u invited us in here i can hear ur voice in the video .we did comply as u can also see on video anyway i wait for admins

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i watched it and saw 3 of you broke 3.4 by not following orders and minging under gun point

Reaction score
We followed your instructions clearly u said come inside we came u said stand in the window we did ? what other comand did u give on us?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
to shut up and if you keep talking i'll shoot you and that's what you did and that's what got you killed and all the commands i gave you, you did stall a little bit you were staring at each other like "shall we do it?"

Reaction score
thats what i said in the intro of my topic i said i had typed why did u kill my friend ? and then u told me no more questions

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
and then you continued to ask and being annoying while i told you to stop asking and that's not following orders under gun point so i killed you

Reaction score
man i had already typed that and then u told me the command ( i speak for myself ok ) . However i dont understand why u wanted to mug us right after u raided us

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
why did you come back to your apartment when the raid is still in progress? that's not allowed that's 3.4 in the first place you were standing right at the door we couldn't even leave the apartment so i decided to mug you that's allowed fam nobody told you to come back to an on-going raid.

Reaction score
its nlr when we die we forget anything but we remember we have a house how would we know raid still in progress?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
by the shots you heard by seeing people running inside with weapons but seeing us with weapons inside your apartment picking up your weapons/drugs

Reaction score
man have u seen the video? when we come nonone is moving in and out of the apartment and we come top floor u say to us stay by the door

Reaction score
Accepted(-ish)

Reviewed with @Cole

Bobo was not aware that you guys had already been killed by the looks of it, as he only just arrived (this can be seen in your demo). He told your friend to enter the app to mug him, not to allow him to check something (he was being gunpointed, this should have been ovious.). Killing Johny was fine.

What was not (entirely) okay, was that he killed you for talking under gunpoint, it did not seem like you were "stalling" or whatever but I am not sure what you were saying as demos don't record this. However, you should have taken the chance to leave and should not have involved yourself in the situation that lead to your death. Even if you didn't know this IC, there were still people hanging around w/ guns in your apartment.

Bobo will be spoken to. But as a rule of thumb, try not to involve yourselves in firearms situations if you don't have, especially if they lead to your death previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.