Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Kay / Kay Funds

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dom_ / Dom Ghandi or who ever was the driver?

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68712767

Why Should This Player Be Punished: This user broke 3.4, by driving away from gun point. His car got rammed multiple times and when I rammed his car, the car slowed down to around 5mph maybe less and I and fellow officers gun pointed him and he proceeded to drive away risking his life.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: Roughly at the end of the video

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can confirm that this did happen, i was one of the officers that was trying to stop him from fleeing.

Reaction score
Just going to address the fact you rammed it at 20mph and then another officer decides to ram us an additional time. (The second car was going a lot faster than 20) If the second ram never occurred there would've been literally no issue. Due to the fact we had two cars ram us at unrealistic speeds and then you shooting at our car after we still were moving at a speed of which I believe put our lives at no risk. (btw nice cut of that l m a o)

Kay

Reaction score
BpUaYHS.jpg

As you can see, the police car, going at 80mph, maybe even higher was heading for your front left wheel. which is a clear break of the rule 3.15. IRL , a car hitting the wheel at that speed, you would be able to drive anymore

Reaction score
As I also a part of the situation, I would just like to say that the user failed gun point times 2 after they had switched vehicles. The chase went on for a couple of more minutes until their vehicle got stuck, and they were once gun pointed again. But instead they got out the car and directly ran to another car even tho I was so close that they wouldn't have a change to run. However they did run and We (The officers,) received a rain of bullets. I have recording saved of allmost the wholes incident to provide as evidence, but I need to procces it first because it's raw audio recording. I will provide my Pov of the situation, when I get home.

Reaction score
I've already justified my actions, but the time I could see the officer gun pointing me out the car my vehicle was going almost 10 mph again, you can see this in the gyazo I put from my POV, delta idk what ur on about, when we crashed I jumped out the car and was blurry from the crash, I started walking very very slowly towards the other car then jumped in when I heard the shooting. I was not directly gun pointed in that situation nor could I see anyone gun pointing me personally after leaving the car
[DOUBLEPOST=1504173114,1504172966][/DOUBLEPOST]Delta if u have a problem make an AR yourself
[DOUBLEPOST=1504173193][/DOUBLEPOST]And madda if the guy didn't break 3.4 by trying to ram me head on at 80mph then I would of got away before he gunpointed me

Reaction score
Well, sure, if the second cop car is being realistic enough to not ram you there, all he instead has to do is come to a stop and block the road with his car.
I agree that the second cop car may well be risking his life unnecessarily by ramming into you full force, but his rulebreak does not justify your own. The police had all the resources to stop you in that situation - but since one of them executed his roleplay kind of poorly, you decide that the whole situation is suddenly void and that you're free to hit the gas with a gun pointed at you

I also disagree with the 10 mph thing, a freeze frame of the moment where your vehicle comes to a full stop (in your gyazo) reveals an armed cop, already in view
(Even if you were just shy of 10 mph, I'd say a trained officer can still hit that at point-blank range)

Reaction score
(Even if you were just shy of 10 mph, I'd say a trained officer can still hit that at point-blank range)
cops cant shoot cars that are fleeing, if u shot me for fleeing a traffic offence it would be a bit excessive, and if my car is moving at a fast enough speed and imo 10mph is fast enough, you cant expect them to slam on the brakes when im pretty much past him already.

Reaction score
Accepted

By the evidence provided it is clear that Dom failed to follow gunpoint. If you believe the cops did something wrong on their side, you can take action against them. However the cops ramming into you, does not exclude you from 3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.