Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
you know what i mean, you respond as cop, when you respond and you go in, you have to notify the occupants that you are there/ Announcing yourself.

Reaction score
Many cops respond to shootings with no lights to attempt to make me believe u are not gonna shoot me, stop talking out your ass man

Reaction score
Video provide something different from what you wrote here.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Ashur so u say irl if someone stole ur car at pd parking u would shoot him infront of the cameras and 7 officers
he is no threat to your life so that would be taken as murder so basicaly it can easily be taken as baiting cops and 3.4 as you know u will get a murder charge

Reaction score
This is dumb, videos show nothing not allowed.
The car was us dealing with cops after spraying down a vehicle (for good reason).
The first one shows you arguable breaking 3.4 after I gave you a clear warning. with reason to do so*

Reaction score
@Tomo Yes I will, you practically stole a car infornt of ch camera, ever been dispatcher before? I'm gonna shoot you for sure irl yea

Reaction score
Accepted

@CensoredExe next time when you do something stupid deal with it yourself your problem you hit the police vehicle.

@Ashur you will receive a ban for breaking 3.4 and also 2.5 you shouldn't have just assumed that the officer was there for you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.