Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Amy Belinsky

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ashur and Censored.exe

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214812816 and STEAM_0:1:72160298

Why Should This Player Be Punished: The player Censored was combat baiting by taking the gun to the hands to show me that he have M4A1 and even shoot after a while , when i was running after him he enter to his apartment "Slums 4" and when i was speaking with them they started to shoot and even killed me witch the video here will provide the evidence to you, For me it's seems like those players broke 3 server rules 3.3 and 3.4 and 2.5 i think.
3.3: He would not take a gun show it to me then run to the stairs and shoot when he know that law enforcement officer is at the entrance of the building then running to the apartment to hide from the officer , For me it's seems like combat bait.
3.4: By shooting a police officer they risk their lives by getting raided and getting killed by all the government enforcement of the state.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am not involved with "cop baiting"
I shot you because you were at our door and didn't respond, which is suspicious, and I just raided and killed someone, and Chris said there's a cop, not only where you not responding, but also moaning in LOOC.

Reaction score
We had just come from a raid where we killed someone. I was transporting the gun from my car (parked at gas station).
I assumed you were coming due to the raid, so when entering the building fired a single shot in the hopes you would just leave.
Not many cops would run into a building of multiple people with M4's. Pretty sure thats 3.4.

Reaction score
I only came to server and on duty i cant know that someone being raided.

Reaction score
Censored you made combat bait you had nothing to do so you saw 1 cop and you wanted to kill someone end of story.

Reaction score
trying to avoid a shootout but at the stairs you shoot like a boss, And you assumed so because you assumed that it's mean you can kill me? like are you seriously with me now?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Involved now that you included the second part. Dono just tried to steal Censored.exe's car. I am affiliated with this player, we had just gunned down dono and you witnessed it, had to be dealt with, you also failed to follow gp.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
in the first place shooting me down next to cops is 3.4
u even went into the pd parking to kill me
how in ur oppion is revenge worth risking ur life by shooting at the whole police force in the pd

Reaction score
I dident saw if he shot dono or not what i saw is i got RDMED and i was following the GP

Reaction score
Second video you got shot becausewe were killing Dono, you were killed just like all the other cops, and I am never going to leave you alive just so you can give info to your friends or shoot me from behind ;)

Reaction score
As addition to first video:
I didn't know he "cop baited" as far as I was aware, there was a cop with a gun outside just after we raided and killed someone, Edward usually starts crying when we shoot people and for example break a traffic law, so I just thought this was the case again, and he didnt respond so I thought he was probably going to breach

(I had reason to believ I was warranted from before aswell)

Reaction score
well as you can see in the video that i was just driving and when i took the turn to the left side i got shot

Reaction score
It's not 3.4 to shoot you, you ran to the PD so you can start crying again about the rules to try and get us banned, don't bait people into the PD to shoot you to then CRY
@Tomo

Reaction score
Had reason to believe? that you was warranted? i was the only cop online at the moment , like are you for real now tell me?

Reaction score
You do realise that its against policies to raid/counter raid/assist defenders without announcing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.