Map Suggestion Add a model village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add a model village
Suggestion Description: Add a model village, somewhere near spawn.
also add a new mission for new players to go to the model village and have a look at it, as someone who is a visual learner and not the other type I think this will help players learn the map easier than looking at the map on their phone.
the model village could also include information pointed out on it like important buildings such as the hospital, PD, and fire department, and even include drug dealer locations.

Why should this be added?:
- helps new players
- looks cool, I like model villages
- new place for people to hang out
- if you want to be a big cop in a small town, fuck off up the model village

What negatives could this have?:
- will need to find somewhere to put it, might end up having to remove something else to get the model village in which would suck.
- map development in general, sorry lelios

Useful Images: https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/06/b1/6d/e1/legoland-windsor-resort.jpg

Reaction score
I would rather not see, any of the already at its limit map decals, to include such a room and if you are a visual learner, take a freaking car, the map is incredibly small and easy to learn, if not there are enough maps out there that you can find on the forums like. Run a few hours as a medic and you have about 95% of the map under your belt with ease (especially if you use the dispatch map to connect situation and location).

Also Steelo, if market stalls are removed for whatever reason I rather want it to go to something useful in replacement and not something that might get used even less than the market stalls.

If you want a more complicated map ask around I am pretty sure multiple people have 3d scans of paralake at this point in time. If you feel like this would be too much efforts, Be a google streetview car ingame instead to help those people but don't waste map resources for this.

Reaction score
while i like the ID, might aswell just make a website for this to view paralake in 3D. very easy to do.

Reaction score
Its actually a nice Idea, we have a solar system model in the CH library, so why not a model of paralake!

Reaction score
Although i think that there should be a sort of map of Paralake for new players to be able to see at CH. Take @Dave map for example, it was Decently size, it showed Locations and a few extras that i am Failing to Remember.

Reaction score
i support this suggestion as i will then be able to reenact this scene when i'm arresting the mayor for gross misconduct

and it will help new players get to learn the map better but tomato tomato

Status
Not open for further replies.