Server Suggestion Add a secondary zone during a bank raid.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add a secondary zone during a bank raid.
Suggestion Description: Just like the notification that is given to the bank robbers when "leaving" the area of a bank raid the same kind of announment will be given to people entering a zone. The zone would be slightly bigger than the current ones for the bank raiders. And will state something along the lines of " There is currently a bank raid on going. proceed at your own risk."

Why should this be added?:
- Will stop people breaking 3.4 and being shot.
- Will stop and allow sweaters know what is going on.
- Will help situations that someone like @tylerye got in yesterday.
- Will cause less of a mess happening during in bank raids.

What negatives could this have?:
- Will lower my Kd from killing the sweaters entering the bank zone during the bank raid!

Useful Images:

Reaction score
Would it trigger after the alarm?
I think this is just a part of a wider problem in Perp, staff need to more strictly enforce people being near shootouts

Reaction score
Would it trigger after the alarm?
I think this is just a part of a wider problem in Perp, staff need to more strictly enforce people being near shootouts
I did forget to add this. Yes it would be activated after the alarm is set off. And I agree, but if it can be sorted without staffing why not? Staff already have alot to deal with. The bank zone is already a thing and can be used as a second zone meaning next to no dev work for this and is somewhat simple

Reaction score
In addition to this I would love to see a in-character warning as well. In form of a Police Broadcast, which would warn off people from going into the city. This could be repeated every minute or so.

Reaction score
In addition to this I would love to see a in-character warning as well. In form of a Police Broadcast, which would warn off people from going into the city. This could be repeated every minute or so.
Would work to :)

Reaction score
This would also serve as a dinner bell for the PD to jump from 8 to 20 officers in the span of 2 minutes. Not specifying if I think that’s a good idea or not, but it’s worth mentioning.

Reaction score
This would also serve as a dinner bell for the PD to jump from 8 to 20 officers in the span of 2 minutes. Not specifying if I think that’s a good idea or not, but it’s worth mentioning.
Your acting like 8 people dont camp the front desk and instantly go on duty when they hear a gunshot

Reaction score
Could lock pd slots during this time aswell, wonder what people think about that
We both know that would cause a uprage in the community. Although a good idea because the bank money awarded is capped out by the amount on duty at the start of the raid

Reaction score
Could lock pd slots during this time aswell, wonder what people think about that
We both know that would cause a uprage in the community. Although a good idea because the bank money awarded is capped out by the amount on duty at the start of the raid

I do not think locking the slots is a good idea personally, however I do agree that the prize money should instead be flexible and be calculated based on the HIGHEST amount of cops that would go on during the entirety of the bank raid (or maybe until the money gets collected and people leave the area as it is the main shootout?)

That way people would actually be rewarded for the dificulty and not based on a snapshot of the amount of cops that often does not match reality

Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea to me, should've been on-duty already if you want to respond to a bank robbery as a cop, makes it far more fair for the robbers.

Reaction score
This may prevent people who wish to go on duty and didn't see the bank raid though
And also the gamemode boils down to cops vs criminals and you're removing people from playing the cops vs crims

Reaction score
Why do I have to wait to join something fun? It's a game not a bus
Why should crims get a less payout for you to camp pd and go on duty after the alarm is going off? Please read the suggestion and the points given by @Maia or @Dank And you should see at as fair.

Reaction score
Why should crims get a less payout for you to camp pd and go on duty after the alarm is going off? Please read the suggestion and the points given by @Maia or @Dank And you should see at as fair.
Change how the payout works, I don't think people should be prevented from playing the game

Reaction score
This seems like a different topic than what has been suggested, that being having a message to players in a wider radius when the bank robbers are leaving the area, I think it deserves its own separate suggestion.

That being said, I agree that bank robbers should be paid based on the number of officers opposing them.

Perhaps this could be fixed by counting how many officers enter this city-wide 'zone' or otherwise interact with the bank robbers and applying that multiplier once the robbery is over, rather than relying on reactive measures like locking officer slots (means that if you know the number of officers beforehand you can break the odds every single time) and counting the number of officers at the start.

Reaction score
Change how the payout works, I don't think people should be prevented from playing the game
I don’t really agree with that statement, the same could be argued for criminals.

Imagine you and 3 friends have calculated there is roughly 6 cops and think perfect let’s do bank, you then rob bank and 4 tfu and 5 pistol cops go on rushing you like call of duty zombies.

Are you not preventing them having a good experience aswell?

Reaction score
I don’t really agree with that statement, the same could be argued for criminals.

Imagine you and 3 friends have calculated there is roughly 6 cops and think perfect let’s do bank, you then rob bank and 4 tfu and 5 pistol cops go on rushing you like call of duty zombies.

A way which would not stop both sides from having a good experience is during a bank raid, when a cop goes on duty a 2-minute (or however long which is balanced) timer begins until another cop can go on duty. It won't allow a flood of cops or TFU to attend solely for the bank raid but it doesn't completely limit cops going on duty

Reaction score

During prime hours a bank robbery of 3v6 wouldn’t be realistic. when the server is full, seeing that kinda bank robbery would be odd imo