Server Suggestion Make bank raids worth it

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Make bank raids worth it
Suggestion Description: Add more payout for bank raids

Why should this be added?:
- Currently the pay out for a bank raid is bullshit, you go through all the gunfights with loads of cops, and even if you are the last alive you get nothing, i handed over 1mil and it gave me 39k i feel if the dd took 80% and you kept 20 that would be worth it, makes no sense that you get this little payout for robbing a BANK its the biggest robbery you can do and you get nothing!
- Bank raids more beneficial especially with the play influx 

What negatives could this have?:
- None??? it wont affect the economy because orgs need to to bank raids and its split between people also bank has to be full and loads of cops of for you to get any good amount of money

Useful Images: https://gyazo.com/e40e23695c8311f6e116be2ca67247d6

Reaction score
Activate Windows

If that is from the robbery earlier, I'm surprised you only got 39K seeing as there were a decent amount of cops and tfu on duty. I feel like bank robberies should have more to them and also have a bigger payout so it's more worth the risk you're taking. On average a decked-out assault rifle costs anywhere between 15-25K meaning the risk vs worth isn't very balanced, not to mentions bandages and stims used in the raid.

Reaction score
Activate Windows

If that is from the robbery earlier, I'm surprised you only got 39K seeing as there were a decent amount of cops and tfu on duty. I feel like bank robberies should have more to them and also have a bigger payout so it's more worth the risk you're taking. On average a decked-out assault rifle costs anywhere between 15-25K meaning the risk vs worth isn't very balanced, not to mentions bandages and stims used in the raid.
Fuck off
Yes it was, there were in fact a load of tfu and cops on, bank was pretty full and my org members died

Reaction score
Fuck off
Yes it was, there were in fact a load of tfu and cops on, bank was pretty full and my org members died
You only stole 1 Million in cash which doesn't seem a lot. When the bank is full you usually leave with 4 Million so you maybe did this at the wrong time? Make sure DD contacts you if the vault is full again. Alive crew members also matter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You only stole 1 Million in cash which doesn't seem a lot. When the bank is full you usually leave with 4 Million so you maybe did this at the wrong time? Make sure DD contacts you if the vault is full again. Alive crew members also matter.
i still feel like 40k from 1 million is pathetic, there were loads of cops and my org members lost valuable weapons during this

Reaction score
I also agree for this. As it stands right now bank robberies are extremely high risk and drugs are safer even with the raid spam. Doesnt even pay for the guns, ammo, car repair, tools, medkits, food, and more that it costs todo it.

Reaction score
Not always, I get notifications at 2 am saying the bank is full and we always steal 300k max, The money in the bank is mainly based on the number of cops on duty and the payout is based on the ratio of cops vs robbers

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Make bank raids worth it
Suggestion Description: Add more payout for bank raids

Why should this be added?:
- Currently the pay out for a bank raid is bullshit, you go through all the gunfights with loads of cops, and even if you are the last alive you get nothing, i handed over 1mil and it gave me 39k i feel if the dd took 80% and you kept 20 that would be worth it, makes no sense that you get this little payout for robbing a BANK its the biggest robbery you can do and you get nothing!
- Bank raids more beneficial especially with the play influx 

What negatives could this have?:
- None??? it wont affect the economy because orgs need to to bank raids and its split between people also bank has to be full and loads of cops of for you to get any good amount of money

Useful Images: https://gyazo.com/e40e23695c8311f6e116be2ca67247d6
Seriously , you should make at least 100k , the risk is not worth the reward , the guns you guys lost exceeded the amount you got making the bank more of a pvp thing than a money thing

Reaction score
Not always, I get notifications at 2 am saying the bank is full and we always steal 300k max, The money in the bank is mainly based on the number of cops on duty and the payout is based on the ratio of cops vs robbers
Why does info like this feel difficult to come by? Been here for years, and never really did robberies, but always knew they weren't worth it (otherwise, honestly, would probably be my crim way of making money). I could be wrong, but I feel a minimum of 75k, max of 125, per player, would be pretty just.