Model Suggestion Add a small list/preview of items inside chests

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add a small list/preview of items inside chests
Suggestion Description: One thing I personally have had issues with as a crafter on Perpheads is how the whole system works with chests as you store them. If you manage to spawn in and rearrange the order and then put items in a chest, you'll most likely see yourself spawning and inspecting chests for quite a while. So the idea is that you either have a preview, a tag or something like that for every chest so that you can choose exactly what chest to take out. Because if you mess up the order by spawning alot of chests, your items will end up in the last few in your inventory and you'll waste multiple minutes of your life that you'll never get back just on trying to find some silly items.

Why should this be added?:
- Saves a lot of time for crafters who end up doing massive orders
- Makes it less annoying to help people with their orders and reduces the frustration of using chests

What negatives could this have?:
- Probably not a lot of people who use the portable chests so might not help that many players

Reaction score
I believe a good way to add this would be to be able to 'tag an item' like in Tarkov, which would let you see the tag once you have your cursor over the chests, however not allowing you to see inside. I believe this would be a well needed and great buff to chests as well as gun crafters.