Add 'Fuel: <Value>' to car spawning menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Add a line that says how much fuel a vehicle in your garage has so you don't spawn it, run to it, see it has no fuel, have to run to a gas station, get fuel, run back and then fuel it up. It is annoying.

Why should this be added? (pros):
  • Makes sense to have there
  • QoL

What negatives could this have? (cons):
  • None

b1970ed0cab3882a02604b9b4f4e6278.png
Add it hereunder Tyre Damage

Reaction score
Seems pretty niche as 99% of the population tends to remember if they left gas in their car. A good rule of thumb is just fill your car up before hopping off every night (Extremely easy to do) or just keep fuel cans on you, like a large amount of players tend to do nowadays

Reaction score
If you die but you left your engine on, forget about it and spawn it later you'll see it has no fuel. If you knew it had no fuel, you would've spawned a different car like most people.

I highly doubt 99% remembers if they left gas in their car.

Reaction score
Keep a can of gas on you. Personally I am pretty good about doing this or just remembering to turn off your car when you dont need to use. Maybe this is a larger issue that effects more people than I realize but I think it seems like a lot of work for such a minor quality of life change.

Reaction score
@Bert I doubt it would be a lot of work, to be honest, the value for fuel in the car has to be stored somewhere and can be retrieved as easily as all the other information displayed. Assuming the car data is stored as an object per car, the fuel would have to be in the object as well, this is very likely as engine condition etc are all in there

Status
Not open for further replies.