Allow people refill fuel to cars they have keys to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post

Main Idea:

Allow people that are buddies with someone else refill fuel to the buddy's car on the gas station.

Full description of the idea:

There is a little thing that is kind of getting me out of my mind sometimes. You cant refill fuel on other cars (without buying a gas can) but what you can do is buy a gas can which refills only 1/4. It costs something like 900 dollars. With these 900 dollars you can pay for a full tank on the gas station. I do not see how it can be realistic when you can not refill fuel of a car you have keys to.

Why should it be added?:

More realistic and the fuel will be cheaper instead of buying a gas can for 900 dollars. I don't know how it was not added before.

Pros:
- More realistic
- Save money.

Cons:
- None

*Other additions:
When you will try to refill fuel to a car you have keys to a little menu will pop up and ask you which car do you want to refill fuel to.

N/A
[DOUBLEPOST=1513540221,1513540000][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh I forgot to add that there will be a little menu that will let him be able which car he wants to refill fuel to. @JustFedorable

Reaction score
I agree with this idea, as it's kinda annoying how when you 'borrow' your friend's car you can't refuel it normally so you have to buy a gas can instead. In response to @JustFedorable I think a system where when you press on the pump it asks you what car you want to refuel before you actually choose how much to fill, don't know if that's possible in basic menus but if not then it could be done similarly to the PD jailing system, drop down list for avaliable cars, and percentage slider for how much to fill up.

Reaction score
Look at this scenario:

You and your friend are both next to a fuel pump, their car is slightly closer than yours so you end up fuelling theirs with your money.

This could be fixed by making it prioritise on ownership/distance but could make more issues arise when trying to do the opposite from the situation above. (obviously fedorable's suggestion would fix it)

IMO this could be remedied by making fuel cans cheaper.

Reaction score
I agree with this idea, as it's kinda annoying how when you 'borrow' your friend's car you can't refuel it normally so you have to buy a gas can instead. In response to @JustFedorable I think a system where when you press on the pump it asks you what car you want to refuel before you actually choose how much to fill, don't know if that's possible in basic menus but if not then it could be done similarly to the PD jailing system, drop down list for avaliable cars, and percentage slider for how much to fill up.
Exactly my idea was to make it as the jailer system. I can not see any cons in this idea.
[DOUBLEPOST=1513540932,1513540885][/DOUBLEPOST]
Look at this scenario:

You and your friend are both next to a fuel pump, their car is slightly closer than yours so you end up fuelling theirs with your money.

This could be fixed by making it prioritise on ownership/distance but could make more issues arise when trying to do the opposite from the situation above. (obviously fedorable's suggestion would fix it)

IMO this could be remedied by making fuel cans cheaper.
I just stated you will be able to pick which car are you refilling.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.