Add more varietys of firearms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: adds a wide variety of shotguns submachine guns and rifles to perp

Why should this be added? (pros): More guns as the current selection is pretty boring and mundane

What negatives could this have? (cons): Hard to model may not be the most popular of guns

*Other additions: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kel-Tec_KSG {12 guage maybe £25k area to craft Firearms lvl 75}
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SKS { firearms lvl 67 to craft £8k area to craft}
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossberg_500 {590m variant magfed} £15k area to craft maybe lvl 87
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_FAL {24k area to craft lvl 87 firearms}
Thompson submachine gun .45ACP https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thompson_submachine_gun {please dont make this box mag only}

Last edited:
Reaction score
Image result for ruger mark iv
also the ruger mkIV if possible for around £4750 and firearms lvl 20}

Reaction score
Right let me just go off on your pricing. You want a marksman semi automatic rifle (That will us rifle ammo and will be max 2 hit kill at range) to be 7k. Meanwhile you are pricing a shotgun and 30k.................... Not only this but these guns wouldnt work in the current gun pack they have on the server. and with no currently moddler ETC I can't see this being added. Over all a -support from me

Reaction score
Right let me just go off on your pricing. You want a marksman semi automatic rifle (That will us rifle ammo and will be max 2 hit kill at range) to be 7k. Meanwhile you are pricing a shotgun and 30k.................... Not only this but these guns wouldnt work in the current gun pack they have on the server. and with no currently moddler ETC I can't see this being added. Over all a -support from me
PERP do have modellers that are about rn

@Lelios1

Reaction score
im not too sure on the pricing tbh im not very good at this kind of thing also the SKS is ment to be a low lvl rifle with relatively low damage basicly the ppk of rifles also changed the prices

Reaction score
i guess it would be nice to get more guns but we already have such a huge variety of guns so why spend time modeling them instead of adding new features and stuff? personally, ik im just poor and bad at the pvp here but i havent held like 70% of the guns on perp so this issue mostly applies to people who pvp a lot, and im sure they have their own meta so adding guns that wont be as powerful as the existing ones wont be that useful.

Reaction score
i guess it would be nice to get more guns but we already have such a huge variety of guns so why spend time modeling them instead of adding new features and stuff? personally, ik im just poor and bad at the pvp here but i havent held like 70% of the guns on perp so this issue mostly applies to people who pvp a lot, and im sure they have their own meta so adding guns that wont be as powerful as the existing ones wont be that useful.
i think the perp armoury selection is pretty boring its ak's mp5's ar's or a shotgun and thats it i'd love some older firearms and some more shotguns

Reaction score
i think the perp armoury selection is pretty boring its ak's mp5's ar's or a shotgun and thats it i'd love some older firearms and some more shotguns
yeah agree some of these lesser known guns will for sure be fun to use

Reaction score
yeah agree some of these lesser known guns will for sure be fun to use
i'd love the SKS to be fair but i'd love it to be a cheap affordable rifle it can be nerfed but i'd like it to be around 10k or less

Reaction score
Could we just get a thommy gun added in for drivebys? The 30mag varient, not 50mag.

Deleted member 8120

Why would a high powered semi automatic rifle have low stats??????

Reaction score
SKS would just be a semi auto AK with a smaller magazine since both shoot 7.62x39mm.

Reaction score
SKS would just be a semi auto AK with a smaller magazine since both shoot 7.62x39mm.

{sks range} 400 metres (440 yd) { muzzle velocity} 735 m/s (2,411 ft/s)
{ak47 MAX range} 300 meters (330 yd) 715 m/s (2,350 ft/s)
the AK47 and sks arent very comparable the sks is a hunting rifle and the ak47 is a medium range assault rifle

Reaction score
{sks range} 400 metres (440 yd) { muzzle velocity} 735 m/s (2,411 ft/s)
{ak47 MAX range} 300 meters (330 yd) 715 m/s (2,350 ft/s)
the AK47 and sks arent very comparable the sks is a hunting rifle and the ak47 is a medium range assault rifle
The SKS is more than a hunting rifle even by today’s standards, it was designed as, and still serves the role of a standard combat rifle... Calling it just as a hunting rifle is the same as calling an AR15 “Just a hunting rifle”.

Status
Not open for further replies.