Add speed-loader for revolvers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: [Add speed-loaders to revolvers. I notice that revolvers are slow overall at reloading, and it makes them unbalanced to handguns. Some people might say that this will unbalance the game. However, there is already guns like the M1911 and the Desert Eagle which has around the same ammo capacity as a revolver and does the same damage (2 hits to the chest to kill). Another thing people say is that revolvers are cheap for a reason, however a Colt Python is $3,500 at 0% tax. Why not add a speed-loader for it that costs $2,000, making it $3500 for the gun and $2,000 for 1 speed-loader costing $5,500 (This makes the price very similar to a M1911 so the prices stay balanced.). I feel as if this will improve revolvers instead of just players throwing them to the side and never using them. They already shoot slower then guns like the M1911 as is currently, so adding a speed-loader in my opinion will balance this out.]

Description: [Players at a certain level can craft speed-loaders for their revolvers, and load them like mags. For example a player crafts a speed loader for their Colt Python and loads it up with 6 rounds in their inventory just like a normal mag. ]

Pros: [Balances out the revolvers so players have a different choice of combat style. Revolver - Lots of damage, Accurate, Shoots slow. Handguns - Guns like Beretta have a much faster fire rate and can easily reload if the person has extra mag. Not to mention M1911 which is basically a less accurate revolver that does the same damage, and can reload way faster.]

Cons: [None I see so far.]

Image:

1567721575818.png

The DISCUSSION post has multiple positive reviews and not one person could think of a valid, or reasonable excuse as to why this shouldn't be added. No cons either.
LINK TO DISCUSSION:

Status
Not open for further replies.