Topic:
Adding Revolvers ingame

upload_2016-4-25_0-9-48.jpeg upload_2016-4-25_0-9-57.jpeg

Short explanation (in notes):
- Adding maybe 1-2 Revolvers ingame
- Add a .44 and .38
- Maybe the .38 snub nose be available for police force

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Im sure i speak for alot of people judging by the already suggested and denied revolver suggestions, i think revolvers would be a great addition to the server and would add more variety. I seen some of the reasons they were denied before was because they just weren't needed, seemed a bit excessive and just more work than it was worth in the developers eyes. With the big gun update coming out soon i thought now would be the time to suggest the idea, it could be something to put on the back burner rather than just deny it.

Everyone loves revolvers and right now i can't think of anything else the server is missing. Even though it has 6 shots im sure people will carry them just for the power, looks and pure intimidation. I think it should slightly higher damage than the deagle resulting in 1 less shot to kill on armoured targets such as SWAT(Just an idea)

I think revolvers should be able to take regular pistol ammo with and without speed loaders. You could just fill the revolver up 1 by 1 this is time consuming but a cheaper option. Speed loaders work almost exactly like magazines, you fill them up beforehand and once you need to reload it will be nice and quick. Speed loaders can be refilled the same as any other magazine.
upload_2016-4-25_0-29-4.jpeg

Optional additions:
- Speed Loaders able to be crafted in the magazine section
- Craft it in 3 parts, handle, cylinder and the barrel
- Slightly more power than the desert eagle to compensate for only 6 shots
- If anyone has any other ideas feel free to add them :)

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-25_0-15-12.jpeg
    upload_2016-4-25_0-15-12.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
Just wait for the devs to add in guns when they arent busy with other things, im sure a revolver will get added. Btw, dont suggest any firearms since they are a time waste, if its been denied and there was no announcement guns were being added this is most likely gonna get denied.

Reaction score
I was just thinking there isn't any revolvers on the server the other day I think it's a great idea, more of a gun selection would be nice! +Support

Reaction score
Xq showed their weapons folder and there was a phyton so im guessing its getting added - on phone

Reaction score
I like this idea though. It will definitely improve my Western RP.
This way if people have grudges with each other they can just duel at high noon and settle the score once and for all :booty:

Reaction score
+Support
Hell yes, would love to see me and the boys gunning people down with .38 snubs

600px-Gf-sw10snub.jpg

Reaction score
This has been suggested before and is always denied. But this would be nice as a bonus with the upcoming weapon update. +Support xd

Reaction score
+Support
This is diffidently a good idea, But i do not think a .38 should do more than the Desert Eagle because of how small the round actually is. Although it should do more damage than the 9mm Beretta M9. As for the .44 I could see doing more damage than the Desert Eagle!

Reaction score
This genuinely seems pretty cool, hopefully it will be as cost effective and powerful as this baby before it was nerfed
revolver_blog_image.png

also for realism purposes there should be no mag, just ammo, like shotgun ammo.
+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.