Add the old car buying system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea

Add to old car buying system to the new one.

Why should it be added?

I think most of us remember the old car buy system. You just had an overview off all cars. ordered on prices. They big pro of this was you could see very easy what your car you could get for 800k.

The current car system does to opposite. It is showing you all the cars ordend on brand. With this system you need to look for a nice car. See how much it costs and save up for it. There is nothing wrong with this system. But it would be nice if you can choose between these systems. With a simple switch button. First you see the ordered car buying system as we have it today. Press the button and you see the old system.

Pros

[+] you can choose the car overview you prefer.

[+] Makes it faster to see witch cars are cheap and witch not.

Cons

[-] might be a lot of effort for a small 'improvement'

15403812_577453309122262_661486178059597038_o.jpg

Reaction score
The reason it was made was so the old one would stop fucking up the server. The old menu had to load all of it with the pictures at once and made it hell to get in and out of especially when the crashes were about. If you want something done about price ranges just make a discussion for a mode you can switch if you want to look for brand or price.

Reaction score
There is nothing currently wrong with the vehicle buying system we currently have. I honestly like the new system better than the old one. As @Thomas DeSimone stated above:

If you want something done about price ranges just make a discussion for a mode you can switch if you want to look for brand or price.

I am going to tell you the same thing as Thomas said. Just make a discussion for that matter, as it would be nice to sort by price ranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.