Being able to inspect rifles that are for sale.

Reaction score
Description of the idea:

Being able to inspect rifles that are for sale. So basically I want to have a system implemented similar to the inspect system you have with the cars at car dealers. This system would work as follows: When you click on a weapon with a custom button (for example ‘T’). You get a notification popping up with the following:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item cost: 22000
Item cost incl tax: 24340

Attachments: red dot sight, rifle compensator, Ak-47 stock
Magazine: 7.62x39mm Magazine (Ak-74) 30/30
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why should this be added? (pros):

If we implement this system people will no longer have to write down very long names to inform possible customers about the specifications of the guns they are selling. I always found these very long text messages obnoxious and unrealistic.

People will also have the benefit of knowing what they are buying. Many people assume that if they buy a gun with a magazine in it that it will be full. However right now there is no way of knowing this if the shop owner is not nearby. And people will of course be able to see much easier, how guns would cost if they pay taxes over it.

How it looks right now: https://prnt.sc/u01fxj
The system at cardealer: https://prnt.sc/u01d18

What negatives could this have? (cons):

This might be a lot of work to implement properly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’d just use my eyes to look at the attachments. The tax thing could be useful though.

Reaction score
Sometimes it's hard to see (for example compensators and flash hiders) And you can't see how many bullets there are in a magazine by just looking at the gun.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Compensators aren’t all that hard to see, but I can see to newer players who don’t know that the end of a rifle without a compensator is just an ugly stump that it could be.