Server Suggestion Add toggle-able cosmetics

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add toggle-able cosmetics
Suggestion Description: Whether they are implemented as special items you get from events and or regular items you can purchase and have on you for roleplay purpose. My suggestion aims at looking into the possible implementation of a cosmetic style item that works just like how the RTU vest is equipped and unequipped.

These items will for example be able to toggle on and off your hat or gloves. Toggle on and off your shoes/socks.

Why should this be added?:
- More customization
- Personalization
- More rewards for events
- Harmless addition to the balancing of the game

What negatives could this have?:
- Could possibly be hard or not possible to code?
- It's debatable whether it does give crims an advantage in quickly switching attire to fool officers into not arresting them.

Reaction score
"- It's debatable whether it does give crims an advantage in quickly switching attire to fool officers into not arresting them." Sign me the fuck up. They cant change player model but clothes makes sense. If it fools an officer he just hasnt done his research and look at the warrant detail or details of the suspect close enough.

Reaction score
I can understand stuff like hats or glasses, as that's something that people would conceivably have with them, but changing shirts and pants on the fly is just going to lead to absolute chaos.