Server Suggestion Civilian Med-Kit

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Civilian Med-Kit
Suggestion Description: Add a craft-able Med-Kit for civilians which instantly heals all bleeding and increases regeneration temporarily or until damaged again. This item will have an innate cooldown of 5-10m similar to the splint.

This item could require two bandages and one stimpack to craft (to be determined).

Why should this be added?:
- Give civs another fast, dynamic option when in combat
- Balance crim RP
- Adds another sought after item to the player market

What negatives could this have?:
- Possibly imbalanced (this could be fixed by adjusting variables)
-Coding and implementing an entirely new item might be a big ask

Reaction score
I wouldnt say 'insta' i think it would work better if it was the same med kit medics get but one useage.
So takes same amount of time to apply etc. but you use one per injury.

Reaction score
How about this:
- There's no "Cooldown" on the medkit.
- The medkit is powered by items such as stimpacks, Splints, etc.
- The SWEP Allows you to use medical items in your inventory on other people. If they are crippled, it will splint them, and if they are injured, it will consume 2-5 stimpacks per area healed, depending on how damaged that area is.

Reaction score
I don't think just anybody should be able to use this item though. Being EMS requires actual EMS training and intellect so I think genetics can play into this by being a wall between who can use this medkit to what degree.

anybody below intellect 3 shouldn't be able to use it.

3 - Consumes more stimpacks
4 - A bit less
5 - More less consumption.

And that's me trying my best to see this idea befitting of being added however even then I don't see how this item is "sought after" or "balancing crims
" or needed whatsoever as we already can heal others, stim others, we can drop splints to others for them to splint themselves. There isn't really a need to demand a whole development of a new swep just for it to result in what is the same exact thing as dropping somebody a healing item but instead it immobilizes both crims making them vulnerable which is just more tactically disadvantageous than one healing himself with dropped meds while the other covers.