Server Suggestion Adding Ally to the doors

Reaction score
Description of the idea: If you are an Ally its gonna say it on the door just like the regular HUD has

Why should this be added? (pros): [description/list of good aspects] Due to the fact that you gonna do your raid and then broke in then enter an shoot out and then someone says why you raided me we are allies? This could break ally's relationships while it's not intended. I have seen this like 10 times past week happening.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Oh your neighbor might get raided instead of you.

*Other additions: [list here]

IqYnMHe.png

Red

Reaction score
I can't recall the amount of times I've raided / been raided by allies because of not knowing who the apartment was owned by.
However maybe you should think twice and actually collect some information before breaking into someones house.

Reaction score
I can't recall the amount of times I've raided / been raided by allies because of not knowing who the apartment was owned by.
However maybe you should think twice and actually collect some information before breaking into someones house.
i agree, raids are way too fucking spedran sometimes, it's doesn't matter if the apartment has been purchased for 2 secs of who lives there people just bomb it instantly

Reaction score
people raid very easily on the server.
i don't think the server should help them identify if its owned by an ally.
if you don't check before you raid mindlessly without getting info first it's on you.
and the server should not give you the info as a gift.

Reaction score
merge like a normal person :woot: