Adios

Reaction score
So this is my temporary goodbye I guess..

Recently I have been playing PERP way too much. It went that far that instead of studying, I rather play some hours PERP, and that's not healthy anymore... Playing PERP is nice ofcourse, but in the holidays I would play it for 90% that I was awake. It got my dad yelling at me for being addicted and and I guess he's right. I think it's the best for me to take a small break as I also neglected my diabetes which made it that I can become toxic when my sugar levels aren't correct, so sorry to anyone that I've been toxic too.
So I'll be taking some time off PH to get my studies back on track and stuff so I don't have to redo this year. I might hop on from time to time on the server just to see how's it all going. @Imperial Watch, don't let the gnomes die when I'm away.

Goodbye for now on perp.

@Sanuhl meme me well k
9ff6fe410dfb103269a78552f2fdb18b.png

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!