Server Suggestion Adjust FF salary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Increase the firefighter pay by at least half

Why should this be added? (pros): More encouragement to play FD, a little bit more income

What negatives could this have? (cons): N/A

*Other additions: Right now a taxi driver is being paid more salary than a firefighter, come on man I didn't go to the fire academy for 14 weeks and throw myself into the fire just so some goofy-ass cab driver can make more salary than me.

Sam

Reaction score
As a firefighter, you earn per default $110 each minute, and if there is a mayor you can earn up to $250 per minute. As a taxi driver, you earn per default $110 per minute and as a max, you can earn $130 per minute if there is a mayor.

One could claim that the taxi driver will earn more as they also get paid x amount when driving someone around, but one should also consider that they currently paid for their own fuel. On top of that, a firefighter gets paid extra when putting out a fire. Of course, we can look at finding other ways a firefighter can earn more money, maybe add more things for a firefighter to do. But as I've said in the past, blindly highering job paychecks will result in chaos.

I would suggest making a suggestion with ideas how firefighters can make money through actions rather than just changing their paycheck.

Reaction score
As a firefighter, you earn per default $110 each minute, and if there is a mayor you can earn up to $250 per minute. As a taxi driver, you earn per default $110 per minute and as a max, you can earn $130 per minute if there is a mayor.

One could claim that the taxi driver will earn more as they also get paid x amount when driving someone around, but one should also consider that they currently paid for their own fuel. On top of that, a firefighter gets paid extra when putting out a fire. Of course, we can look at finding other ways a firefighter can earn more money, maybe add more things for a firefighter to do. But as I've said in the past, blindly highering job paychecks will result in chaos.

I would suggest making a suggestion with ideas how firefighters can make money through actions rather than just changing their paycheck.
I had 237 bux salary yesterday as a cab driver

Sam

Reaction score

See the above reply from me.

I had 237 bux salary yesterday as a cab driver
You must have had $227 in salary.

Which can be achieved with Premium which gives 1,75 times the paycheck. See below calculation
Code:
130 * 1,75 = 227,5

Status
Not open for further replies.