Revamp of Roadcrew and Cap office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/revamp-of-roadcrew-and-cap-office.18274/

Main Idea: Revamp Roadcrew and Taxi Building.

Full description of the idea: The Roadcrew and Taxi office doesn't have much going for them compared to the other government jobs. I guess I could say the same for delivery driver although it isn't too bad. There is a lack of signage and inside office and reception areas. It would be nice to see a few more mechanical props laying around in the Roadcrew station. A few disused tyres laying against the wall on the inside or something. With the taxi office, it would be nice to have a small reception area and a waiting room for people waiting for a cab. The reception can be used when the cab isn't on call out.

Why should it be added?: More realistic roleplay and a better looking map.

Pros:
  1. Map looks professional
  2. Realistic
  3. Increases interest in the jobs

Cons:
  1. Prop making needed
  2. New map version

*Other additions: N/A

rat

Reaction score
In addition to this, can we get some parking spots near the grass by RC garage? I parked my RC truck there and got fined for illegally parking.

People very rarely go into the garage area they just stop outside while you're fixing their car.

The taxi area is the same, but with parking spots.

While we're on the subject of RC changes, can we get a visual indicator of when a boot is applied to a car? Just a QoL visual change more than anything.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There is not really much needed for the Taxi Drivers Office or Building. He is or should drive around the city and not wait at his depot and wait for a call.

Reaction score
The road crew building serves its purpose and doesn't require a makeover.
Putting effort into making the Taxi building look nice would be pointless as it's arguably the least-used job next to the courier and it doesn't even require a building compared the road crew and so on.

Making the map look 'professional' and 'realistic' isn't exactly a reason to put something in that wouldn't be used.
Also, just because the interior of a building looks nice doesn't make the job appeal to anyone (in my opinion).

It's an alright idea and I don't think it would require much effort but it's really not needed.

Unless they're thinking of releasing a new map where they do some touch-ups and so on, I highly doubt this would be added either way.
I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.