Adrish. (And maybe Exrobite)

Reaction score
I'd like to recommend and highlight @Adrish recent work in the staff team Exrobite aswell. Adrish has of lately been showing some great rule knowledge and has proven himself to be an exceptional staff member. But @Exrobite is the best

Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words.

I also think in the past few weeks that Exrobite has been improving quite a bit. From a PD perspective he is doing exceptionally well and working when needs to. On the server he isnt that bad and his conduct is most definitely improving. I think all he needs to do now is get a little bit more active on PERP as he seems quite uninterested due to his new love with Final Fantasy. Come back to us doggo

Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words.

I also think in the past few weeks that Exrobite has been improving quite a bit. From a PD perspective he is doing exceptionally well and working when needs to. On the server he isnt that bad and his conduct is most definitely improving. I think all he needs to do now is get a little bit more active on PERP as he seems quite uninterested due to his new love with Final Fantasy. Come back to us doggo
I do agree, Exrobite has improved a lot since last staff meeting for example
generally i think Both of you could make it to administrator if Exrobite manages to stay in the shape he is at the moment lul

rat

Reaction score
Nice to see someone still appreciates me :^)

XvV0DR6.jpg