Server Suggestion ADS settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: ADS settings
Suggestion Description: Aim Down Sight is by default on hold to aim i would like to change that to toggle

Why should this be added?:
I believe a lot of people struggle about that setting there is no way it's only me that i want this to change believe me it's just a quality of life for those who used to shoot with ads type on toggle

What negatives could this have?:
legit nothing Hold to aim still remains its just a simple setting

What problem would this suggestion solve?: just the confident of players who used to ads type on toggle.
(last thing i want to say that sometimes i feel when i ADS my whole camera is shaking a litle bit) maybe its just me idk

Reaction score
This is already possible

alias ads_on "+attack2; alias toggleads ads_off"
alias ads_off "-attack2; alias toggleads ads_on"
ads_off
bind mouse2 toggleads

Reaction score
This is already possible

ads_off
bind mouse2 toggleads
omg man thank you so much you have no idea how much you saved me i have been trying this for a +week thnx thnx god bless u!

Reaction score
This is already possible

ads_off
bind mouse2 toggleads
so i just realised that i need to do this thing every time i login to garry's mod its not like one time changing setting...

Reaction score
omg i cant even alt E on props i have to press right click to un toggle that lol i mean thnx for the fix on ads but it seems like my whole other game is a big struggle crashing around

Reaction score
omg i cant even alt E on props i have to press right click to un toggle that lol i mean thnx for the fix on ads but it seems like my whole other game is a big struggle crashing around

Hi Anthony,

Please make a help & support post, I’m sure there will be some people who can support with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.