Airsoft Guns

Reaction score
This isn't an Idea request, just a discussion. Who here thinks airsoft guns would be cool? Legal Orange-Tipped guns for playing around with. Maybe when you get shot with one you get the defibrillator effect for like 3 seconds? I dunno, leave your opinions. I think a lot of cool RP could come from them. If people like it enough I might make an idea request.

Reaction score
I think it would be a cool addition, however, it would just be a mob of people shooting everyone they see. Airsoft and paintball guns are regulated the same as real guns, there was recently a kid near me who got shot and killed because he was playing with an airsoft gun in the park. Would be cool to add in an area just for gun fights (Airsoft) like there are in real life, or you could have a fight in your back yard, but in the city would just destroy everyone's fps and the server's purpose.

Reaction score
How about a paintball court with some paintball weapons. It starts every 20 mins,that would be useful..people can craft and modify/customize their paintball guns. Mmm, thats nice.

Reaction score
I think the park in the sburbs, which most of people don't even know it exist would be a nice place to play sirsoft