TOM HILL-CON - National Airsoft Event UK

Reaction score
shapeimage_2.png

Airsoft Event UK.

Pretty much a load of people from around the UK and the world come this site and have a massive battle. Loads of shops and merch to buy there, it looks awesome.
Now, would anyone like to attend with me? It's a 3 day event, bring a tent or something or share a tent. You will have to get there yourself I'm afraid. Find a coach or something, or drive.

THE EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE AUGUST 26TH TILL 28TH 2016.

More information regarding the event:

Pros of coming to this event:
  • Play airsoft with Tom Hill :swiper:
  • Play airsoft with PERP
  • Have fun
  • make an action request on the person who shoots you the most
REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND:
  • Your own Airsoft gun/equipment. There are plenty of Airsoft websites in the UK that sell UK legal non-UKARA airsoft guns, I will happily advise you on your first purchase. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE FROM THE OUTSIDE OF THE UK, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO GET IT INTO THE UK LEGALLY. Don't come crying to me when customs impound your guns. You must also be 18 years old to purchase!
  • MUST BE AT LEAST 14 YEARS OLD TO ATTEND.
  • Clothes and all.
  • A method of transport. There are many trains, so whatever line is closer as long as you transfer onto a South-West Trains service you'll get there eventually (doing lifts).
  • Your own money, also your responsibility - no loan sharks pls.
  • Eventually having permission to actually go to the event. I don't want to see your parents sending out a nationwide search party for you because you didn't tell them.
  • Airsoft equipment, this includes safety glasses and boots.
  • TO HAVE PAID YOUR OWN FEE'S. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
  • Aaron Duffy need not apply
DESIRABLES (however not essential)
  • A tent, preferably a 2 man tent.
  • To be mature enough to attend.
People who will be attending:
@Tom Hill
@Duffy
@Jordan

If you are attending, please send me proof that you are (i.e
receipt, censor appropriate parts)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would not like to attend after considering to go, since you got kicked out of McDonald's and PC WORLD your not trustworthy to have my life in your hands.

Reaction score
Let's create team PERP with over 70 members. Ayy lmao.

Most teams in there have like 1-6 members normally, that are custom booked.

I might join in on the fun. Although I live in Norway, travel can be a bit troublesome.

Deleted member 1235

I may actually consider this. I be like pew pew take that ethnic minorities and citizens from disadvantaged backgrounds pew pew :booty:

Reaction score
OP has been updated, all sorts of information has been added.
See you at the event!
Another thing I'd like to add is that they will be adding teams shortly, so we will be booking a team with the attendees. You can probably guess the name, it's going to be PH or something goofy.

Last edited: