Airsoft

Reaction score
One thing putting me off airsoft is every airsofter and there fucking dog where I live seems to own an AWP And I don't want to pay good money for a game day and be the only cunt mid field whilst my entire team sits at the back of the pitch trying to snipe just like almost every paintball game I've been to.

Reaction score
One thing putting me off airsoft is every airsofter and there fucking dog where I live seems to own an AWP And I don't want to pay good money for a game day and be the only cunt mid field whilst my entire team sits at the back of the pitch trying to snipe just like almost every paintball game I've been to.
People who use snipers are very few here since they are heavy and you'll get tired easily when walking through the mountain. Also they are boring compared to ARs. Full auto is much more fun!
I'll go to an airsoft game this Sunday, it's going to be my second one, thankfully my cousin is very into airsoft and made me love it as well, got me vests and most of the equipment too.

Reactions: JRW
Reaction score
This thread is old… but I like airsoft too. Recently got a G18c which is just funny to use on full auto as it’s gas blowback. But similarly to everyone else I have some variant of AR as a primary. I just can’t wait to use my G18c on the field.

JRW

Reaction score
id of loved to do airsoft. But very expensive to start and maintain gear, I tend to lose interest fairly easily too

Reaction score
id of loved to do airsoft. But very expensive to start and maintain gear, I tend to lose interest fairly easily too
You don’t need the entire attire which you see most ‘airsofters’ wear. When I started I just rented guns and wore what is most comfortable. TBH I still do this but with my own guns

Reaction score
Airsoft is not expensive at all!

depends on where you live, but a license isn't that expensive and not that hard to get usualy. As long as you don't have violent robbery on a criminal record, you'll be fine.

You have okay 80-100 dollar weapons on amazon. You dont need full gear. Comfortable clothing that can get dirty, 20$ goggles and you're good to go.

im sure theres an airsoft arena near you that loans you everything. gun, vest and goggles. play with some mates who might also be interested and if you want to stick around you can always buy stuff yourself.

Maintaining your weapon is easy as shit. For elecric guns(most rifles) you make sure the barrel isn't completely filled with dirt, and they require like a tiny drop of oil every now and then.

a gas blowback(usually pistols) require a bit more cleaning and oiling but you dont nessesarily need one if you're a beginner

Reaction score
This thread is old… but I like airsoft too. Recently got a G18c which is just funny to use on full auto as it’s gas blowback. But similarly to everyone else I have some variant of AR as a primary. I just can’t wait to use my G18c on the field.
How is it like shooting a gas blowback rifle? I have a blowback walther PPQ and if i 'rapid-fire' this it gets pretty oily, and i need to fill the mag quite often. how long do the rifles last?

Reaction score
my mum wont let me get any bb guns because i get angry too quickly so im stuck to nerf guns :(

Reaction score
i play airsoft too
pic related
R2SPmMW.png

Reaction score
s-l1600.jpg

ammo-co-size-62-beret-navy-blue-silk-lined-4764802580522_1024x1024.jpg
mil-tec_usmc_vest_black_amazon.jpg

> Be kid
> Parents finally let you go airsofting with your mates for your 14th birthday
> Arrive excited and nervous as you don't know how its going to go
> Safety briefing finishes and first game starts
> Simple PvP Skirmish, nothing special
> You move mid field to get a better advantage over the enemy
> Go inside a building
> Suddenly you hear a Rumble
> Peek out of a window and see a huge black van
> WhatTheFuck.jpg
> 6 people wearing these hop out of the van
> You can't see them anymore as they enter the building
> Suddenly a shout
> "PLPD Coming thru"
> A flashbang flies in through the door
> Not a real one but still loud as fuck
> Suddenly all 6 of the people you saw rush in raindancing
> Get lit up with 6 HPA's

But for real, next month I will be attending my first airsoft skirmish with a rented gun :)

Reaction score
Wouldent mind taking it up but its quite a travel to the place to play, plus rentals could be shitty and from what I see it quite expensive to pick up.
THAT GEAR IN OP LOOKS SIIIK
Used to play alot of paintballing at our local was good.
3.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

Reaction score
Unfortunately there is nowhere good to play near me :(

I used to play but lost interest because there are no good fields near me and most of my friends stopped too :/

Reaction score
Cyma G36C as my first airsoft gun (The CM011, about £129) Yay or nay?

Reaction score
Ngl seeing all the tryhards in the airsoft community thinking they are a commando in Iraq when in reality they are middle-aged and still live at home with their mum Janet and eat army rations they bought of eBay for breakfast is enough to put anyone off. If I had 50 year old Steve shouting in my face because I've just blown his cover I'd have to poke him in the eye and kill his cat.