• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5193

Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Uncle T / Thomas Fredrick
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alexander Pet / alex pettersson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59784497
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.3: Player was not playing realistically in my opinion. Firstly the officer decided to drive the wrong way, then on the highway once stopped decided to discharge a weapon and nightstick whilst being completely sure they had nothing nothing wrong.

3.24:
Despite not being shown in demo, once demoted by myself in the PD the player came back and kept asking in local chat 'admin to police station', the player was told several times to use F6 to report something but it was ignored.

3.5:
The player came back after being demoted and therefore changing jobs as such as complained about their demotion whilst also breaking 3.24 as stated above.

4.1:
The officer was wrong way driving which breaks 4.1, furthermore the officer discharge weapons several times during the situation and did so again in the interrogation room later on.

Player refused to follow any sort of roleplay after being demoted, the player demanded an administrator in local chat constantly therefore stalling roleplay for me and also him. He was told several times to use F6 or /report and to make a report.

3.4: A few times during the demo, the player walked backwards into the highway therefore putting themselves in immediate risk, at one point the officer was almost hit by an oncoming car.

(that's just my opinion, may be wrong)

Also to add, the level of English this player spoke was quite terrible. During the interview in the PD the person failed to understand anything and kept replying the same thing "I didn't do it!!!!", player seems to have a very limited understanding of English, and during the in-game sit with @Samuel the player also seemed to fail to understand anything that was being said.

@Col. Collier

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I was aswell involved in the poor roleplay of this police officer (the scion FR-S driving along @2:15) I already made a verbal complaint about the officer to SO Mcgarret saying that the officer should be dealt with propperly as he couldn't speak any good english with a very poor microphone, so every situation with said officer was a total disaster and he just kept wasting my time.

He wasn't patroling at all, he was just running arround bazzar with his stunstick, trying to arrest Humprey Smithson for calling him names and cleaning the floor with a broom, which lead to the offcer to attempt to use his battering ram to open the door on his shop.

I spotted this officer driving on the wrong side of the road, crashing into walls hitting his stunstick along every single place of the map for no justifiable reason aswell as crashing into my car once.

I also witnessed this player yelling in LOOC and was one of the people who wanted for him to be demoted. Not to mention how he pulled you over in the middle of the highway risking your life and his life alike.

I was partially involved pls no warn

M

Reaction score
The player will receive a short ban for their actions.

Do not stop an officer on the highway like that again over a mere traffic offence, you yourself have broken server rules in the process.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.