Allied Organizations

Reaction score
Topic:
Allied Organizations

Short explanation (in notes):
- A tab showing allied organizations with current org
- Ability to talk in a allied org chat/create groups with specific orgs to negotiate
- Shows above peoples heads if they are in an allied org

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I think this feature should be added so that you can speak to allied organizations and would be a lot easier to tell if a person is in an allied organization then saying "What org you in?". As well as this it would be cool to speak to allied organizations to set up raids, bank robbery's etc. Further more it would be a great addition to the organization feature due to the fact you can ally with orgs with perhaps a code. So basically each org gets a code for example 3421. So for an org to ally with them the leader gives the other org the code, the other org can then enter that code and invite the org to be allies vice versa, also this way an org can not be spam invited by randoms but can only be invited if one has a code. Personally I think this would be a great addition to the org feature and will be less confusing IG so you know who are allied with you.

A little extra:
There also could be a tab where you can enemy organizations and know who you are against, however, can only kill them for a reasonable reason according to the rules.
Optional additions:
- Enemy Orgs
- Organization codes

Thanks for reading, Hope you guys think this is a good idea as I do.

Reaction score
I would personally prefer to keep it as it is, this idea saves you RP. I would make a meeting, and possibly other things depending on it, talking to your allies on the phone is better aswell imo.

Reaction score
Perpsheads Deathmatch seeing who is your enemy is a big no as the name aboth someones head means nothing unless you know them. That is going to be like a big shoot me aboth someones head . Allied orgs I would not mind alot but orgs have their own ways of identifying an ally even if it is on the forums on their page.

Im mixed here but the enemy system im not sure about I would like more information.
Neutral.

Reaction score
Not really needed imo, to make an alliance host some sort of meeting in the office, a subs house or something.