Allowing us to buy attachments for our guns (Queue Server)

Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/adding-attachments-for-the-guns-on-the-queue-server.29137/#post-178493

Main Idea: Adding attachments to the queue server and allowing us to buy them.

Full description of the idea: Pretty much, we can go into the f3 and select a gun, there is already an attachments section (but it doesn't work) and simply, you are allowed to buy attachments like for the m82, you can buy the schdmit scope or whatever it is called e.c.t, silencers, red dot sights and the other things.

Why should it be added?: I think it should be added because it will allow us to be able to customize our weapons.

Pros:
  • We can customize our weapons??

Cons: Comment below if you have any.

Reaction score
I'd rather the developers focus on something which could be a great feature than a one which less than 3 people mainly will see anyway
i see what you mean however i don't think it will take too long or much effort to add them. but yet again i know fuck all so maybe it will

Reaction score
UPDATE: The attachments will clearly be bought from the weapon crate and you can switch and select them by just opening weapon crate and picking which one you want.

PRO's
Allows the players who does play the queue server to use attachments
Easy to develop as it seems they are already in the server, just not purchasable