Police Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion thread: https://perpheads.com/threads/police-queue.21607/

Main Idea:
A queue to join the Police Department.

Full description of the idea: When a person goes into the PD and talks to the NPC, they are added to a queue similar to the Server Queue.

Why should it be added?: Right now, a lot of people clutter up the Police Department, I feel like this would lighten that up, and also making it easier and a more fair process to acquire a slot.

Pros:
-
Adds a fair system to becoming a cop
- Less people will clutter at the Police Department front desk, as they can just wait around in the lobby.

Cons:
- None that I can think off, other than people not liking queue's, but that hasn't stopped us from getting a Server Queue.

*Other additions:
- Allow higher ranked members of the Police Department to move to the front off the queue if no high ranking members are online.

Pls, I waited, no remove.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I feel that this could bring the same problem as the queue server did. You may all be agreeing with this now but as soon if you'll have to wait 40-50 mins for a slot you may change your mind.

The only reason people don't mind the queue server anymore is due to the new game mode, otherwise it would still be hated. Thats why i dont think you should even compare them at all. Less clutter ... the PD lobby is small enough without more people running around getting in each others way, I dont think this would help.

Please elaborate if you feel differently ... no :beef:

Reaction score
This idea has some disadvantages and some advantages.

One of the advantges is that maybe we might actually be able to resign without everyone in the way as they want to be a cop.

A disadvantage is I like to be one of then people who runs in the PD and gets the job even though people have been waiting ages and I waited 2 minuted.

Reaction score
I hated the queue server untill the new gamemode. It keeps you occupied and this will be a recreation of the old queue without anything to pass the time.

People will be annoyed if high ranks skip the queue also and I can understand why.

Status
Not open for further replies.