An Explanation

Reaction score
Hey guys, although this is probably a little late I realised I hadn't actually made a public thread regarding the matter. As you have probably noticed my Activity has been unacceptably low lately, I guess as early as April it kinda hit the fan. I'd like to give my sincerest apologies for this, I miss the gamemode and I miss the community and I miss being able to give my contribution fully and to the best of my ability, feeling somewhat detached sucks and I can't wait to come back properly.

In-case you didn't know it's exam term here in the UK and although I've been in the community for three of these already and haven't previously had this kind of absence, this year was an exception. Due to the fact I pretty much failed last year I have double the amount of workload I should have and for those of you who are from the UK I'm sure you'll agree that a normal workload of A levels is fucking awful. Keeping up with that, perp and my personal life was just too draining so I decided I'd reduce my activity for the 1-2 month period of my exams. I can't really fuck these up since they determine what I do with my life for the next year. Anyway, I've sat 3/14 of the exams and my last exam is on June 28th so with any hope you'll see my activity increase gradually throughout June as the amount of revision I have to do lowers as I do various exams.

I guess all this could have been said in a few sentences and I wrote this wall text, so to summarise I'm sorry for the shitness and I'll be back in a few weeks, if you're interested I'll drop my timetable below.

Regards
Moron :moron:

aca7bf4fe6.png

Deleted member 4084

Good luck with them Moron. Hope you do well; you owe @Murtsley a M24. Especially from that raid gone wrong at Moron Shipping Co.