Another one. Great going Prepper.

Reaction score
This one goes out to @Prepper, not only because he has outstanding RP, because that has been said before.

I am making this specific recommendation to praise the discussion I had with him earlier today about an officer that was under my investigation. I had made a list of possible charges, and we went charge to charge, law by law, and Lieutenant Nixon offered me some new perspectives on certain laws and situations.

It may have just seemed like a civil IC discussion, but it has taught me a lot.

Thanks Prepper!

Reaction score
In my opinion you're the kind of Law Enforcement Officer that the Paralake Police Department relies on. You're dedicated, open-minded and utmost professional. You take your duty as Law Enforcement Officer serious and I personally appreciate it. It improves the Paralake Police Department in general but it also boosts the RP experience for those you might encounter during patrols, interrogations etc.

It's your curiosity and approach to RP that encourages me to engage in such discussions/situations which improves my ability to RP - Thank you @DELTA. Looking forward to fight crime along your side.

readImage

Obama salutes you :booty:

Reaction score
I'll say it again, a lot of individuals treat PERP like a minigame, @Prepper is one of the minority that actually want to roleplay and put 110% effort into doing so. Big credit to you @Prepper, keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Prepper is a very good roleplayer indeed, Prepper does play a lot as a govermental job where he tries to do some nice PassiveRP between all the callouts which is something I think we can all agree too is amazing, his rape roleplay is also... I dunno how to say this? On point? Lmao