Another Year...

MattIs

Hello,

As you may of heard, today is the official day I have been on the server for 1 year! I went a bit inactive during September time but came back in December full-time. This is not a resignation post, I am thanking everyone who has got me where I am today.

You also may of heard that I've been a bit inactive with the reports, I will try and up the count but I am trying to meet new people and role-play a bit more.

Anyways, Special Thanks To:

@.Undead - We both joined the server together, and had tons of banter. I don't speak to you that much anymore, but I know we'll run into each other ahead of time :)

@Hax - As soon as I joined, I remember running over the highway on foot. If it wasn't for Hax explaining it to me back in July, I would have a warning and might of stopped playing. Thanks man! <3

@Rutger - We never spoke that much but I remember you being an awesome admin! I hope soon you become active again and re-apply

@Trande - Left the community :( But is an awesome buddy, hope he returns soon :(

@Duffy - Nice Lad! Always up for banter in the shout box, and hope you also make a comeback (especially for the EU Referendum).

@Chris - The Late Night Coco's and Banter we've had the past few months is hilarious, especially when ISIS strikes the PD.

@Mannerwaffel - I know we've had our ups and downs but you mean the best and you really do care about the server!

@Swiper The Fox - If it wasn't for you, I would never be where I am today. You've supported me and taught me the ropes about being a good staff member. I owe it all to you.

@Murtsley - Funny lad, easily the best police role-player on the server. Miss him so much and hope he gets that PC sorted soon ;)

@MoronPipllyd - A typical welshlad, (not typical) - Always been supportive and has always been the first person I've gone to when I have issues.

@Alex_:D - The most abusive funniest person in the world, your posts make me die laughing sometimes, as some people just don't understand them and take them the wrong way :rolleyes:

@JohnRiddle - Awesome lad! Really active! I want to see your face in the staff team soon!

@Millheimer @Garo.k @TheDrunkenRage - thanks to you lads, you accepted me when I was a sweater and are one the reasons, I enjoy what I do today :)

@Sir CaptainSpaghetti - I remember when you molotoved, me and @Shaun shop back in December, got you banned. Awesome, funny lad though. Free Yasmin.

@Stomper - One of the kindest, most supporting lads there is. Always was willing to help me and I'm gonna miss you very much.

@zXDroNEXz - One of the first people to experience the Wang. Funny lad! We need to RP more!

@John Daymon - Funny lad, who is always up to help you. Means the best for the server and has been here for ages!

@Torvald - Probably one of the biggest trolls on the server, always makes you laugh though.

@MiniMiniMySize - Sam's a nice guy and is always appreciative of handling his reports! He's a good role-player and is a nice dude!

@Creepis - Coco mad, coco love creepis. Probably one of the best decisions you made, was to reapply <3 coco luv u

@AyJay - Really friendly dude! When I first joined I thought he was a cocky twat, but he's a really nice dude and would help you, if you need help! Just get rid of those god damn screamers :laugh cry: (ayjay.me)

@StephenPuffs - Shoutout for spending hours of time, fixing bugs and working on dem carz StevenCuffs (kinky)..

@Fredy - You're hilarious and the windmills of friendship act in your favour.

@MrLewis - Always up for a laugh and always enjoys wobbing the bank whith me.

@MrAaron - U try hard. Nah, you're really funny and you also enjoy catching wobbers as a swat ovvicer.

@Ash - Ash is a sound lad, who's always up for a talk and is probably one of the best candidates for admin. Promote pls.

@Ben Lockwood - Decent lad, who you can't not laugh around. Always friendly and is sound on the TS.

@The-Devils-Son - Probably one of the staff members I'm closest too! I've never seen you upset or down and you stay positive no matter how much you go through! Spot on lad!

@Walker - You're an awesome staff member, and can't wait to do more work with you in the future! Let the good times roll :D

@Pear - The Finest Nigga Around apart from @Blicky.

@Blicky - Me and you got promoted together and have shared lots of funny experiences together, catching speeding police cars and force renaming sweaters in our enforcer days.

@Bajar - Never really got to know you too much, hope you stick around so we can RP Together in the future :)

@Sdac2 - I know you love Coco. It's just deep down in your Scottish heart.

@Hazza56 - Another dude I want to see promoted, always friendly and willing to help out. We got banned from forum pics together for yasmin.

@Belg Lmfao - Wish you came back for more banter :(

@Bilbo Swaggins - Looking forward to some dank Beatbox in the future.

@Puma123 - Also another lad! We need to RP more man!

@Tomiko - A fine lad who's RP is up there at the top, more RP coming man!

@Riekelt - Another staff member, I'm mega close to - Joined together back in the day and RP'ed together tons, didn't even know we did until you got promoted and then I remembered #oops

@Homer - Not been the same without you mate, hopefully you'll come back one day :(

@Niko - Niko is an awesome dude! Who's always up for helping new players and does tons of reports. Big up lad :cool:!!!

@Standish - Was around when you were a wee Mod, awesome dude - Same political opinion aswell (y)

@Loejseren - Hopefully we'll roleplay more! Seen you around but never role-played much! You seem an awesome lad though.

@Bolli - Cause no one ever thanks bolli :'(

Sorry if I missed anyone :/ took me forever to write this, sorry in advance. :eggonface:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Gratz on first year!:D Hope you really enjoyed it;)

Did you tag me or the other Bilbo in the post?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reaction score
wobbing the bank

200.gif

Reaction score
My mind fucked me over and I thought it read "I've not been on the server for 1 year!"

I am back Matt, more active - got that love for being a SWAT officer again, hope you're enjoying physics still :D

Reaction score
The way we met was just brilliant, I remember how smuggly I ran into the admin sit declaring that "I threw that Molotov!". Only to be fiercely punished by Ash... I remember the past Spaghetti, no knowledge of rules, he thought he was innocent, cute.

Reaction score
@MattIsMadForCod , I just realized earlier today that I have been here for 1 year now to. I remember back when I first met you on piratecrow(DankRP). Then you showed me PERPheads after it got shut down. I just remembered back when it got shut down @MattIsMadForCod , Egg and I started up our own darkRP server(Ended badly). If it wasn't for you I would have never been here today. Hope you have a great time with moderator. It was very fun back when we first joined :p(We were such minges). Then you stoped playing perp then came back. I told you a lot about the rules and other things. Well anyway love you Matt <3.

Reaction score
Ayeee our enforcer days where the best days got enforcer together then went on to get mod, pretty much together. Mrs wang!!!