Resignation

Reaction score
You were a kind and helpful person, you were a great admin and no one will be able to replace you. Good luck with whatever you do and I hope you come back to the server.:)

Reaction score
Matt, you were one of the finest admins I've ever had the pleasure of working alongside. Your hard work and dedication to the server and community is unmatched and you will truly be missed as a member of the staff team. Good luck with your A levels you deserve some good results. Hurry Back :moron:

Reaction score
So sad please join me in pressing F to pay respect

tumblr_newhctGeaf1tfg29to1_1280.png

Even thought I hate people from 'Woolver-ampton' you were at least a 3/10 in my books, you shall be missed [F]

Just banter really, now shut up and give me your money.

Reaction score
My name wasn't there, made me cry. But still dude, I have had a great time with you man, As we have been staff together and just good friends overall. Ima miss you bro, hoping for the best man <3

Ayjay

Reaction score
This is honestly really sad to see, you suprised me when you got Enforcer and made it up to Administrator. You're honestly one of the calmest, funniest and most amazing person I've met in this community and it's a shame you feel the need to quit. You really have been a great Administrator.

Thank you for your work at PERPheads, we hope to see you stick around.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fuck!

You were honestly my favourite staff member and it will be a real shame to not have see you around :(

Rip Miss Wang

Reaction score
Coco, no!

r2.gif

It's sad to see you go Matt, though I completely understand and support your reason behind it.

I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.

Reaction score
I never really knew you oddly but I knew enough to know that this community will not be the same without you.

Live Long and Prosper.

Reaction score
Later Coco;

You were my buddy and we got ranked to enforcer together, then moderator and at that point even then I still didn't even really know who you where. But yeah, cya later skater.