Resignation

MattIs

Hey Everyone! I want to thank you all for the good times you've gave me. I was recently promoted to admin and have enjoyed my time here so so much. I want to thank absolutely everyone so much :)
I'll tag a few people I suppose - There's so many good people here though it's untrue. I remember making that enforcer app. I failed all my a-levels because of getting too addicted. I really do warn people about managing their time. All the people starting their AS Levels and moving on forward - Make sure you manage your time! Don't leave it till last minute as then it all goes down the drain.

I will be coming back as soon as these exams are done and I have got some family things sorted. I am going to be inactive for a few months, once I get my head straight (may be around Christmas time).

As I had less time, I found myself being a little bit (this sounds bad but lazy) - I would leave the hard reports. When I rejoin sometime in the future, I will be fresh again :)

Thanks to everyone - But some people stand out:

@Jon Godinn - Honestly the funniest person on the server - Still remain close to this dude, as we're both retarded.
@MoronPipllyd, @Jordan - You two put all your effort into making sure the community stays alive and I am so appreciative of that! Thank you for being there when I need you, and when the rest of the community needs you!
@MrLewis , @MrAaron - The two brummie lads - Thanks so much for being my friends on the staff team, you two are awesome. Aaron before you got enforcer I thought you'd be mingey. Like I always said in the Admin Meetings. You've been so incredible and when I rejoin I want to see you as an Administrator! We will keep in contact over Facebook :)
@Walker - A really friendly staff member who put in so much effort into the server! I also want to see you in my place soon! Good Job!
@Shaun - My favourite Pedo (what more do I need to say...)
@Duffy - He may not be around but he's the reason I applied and the reason I stayed. Best political views ;)
@Creepis - Awesome dude, I really don't know what to write. You're just amazing dude. Had so many times, especially with the spazzy roadcrew.
@Philip - Think this is Spooky. You've been a good lad, and I am looking forward to see you on the server soon :)
@Mannerwaffel - You are the one who put me in place when I was a Moderator and if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be into line and wouldn't of performed the way I did. Thanks dude.
@Alex_:D Wrekin Wanker, funny as hell. I found myself struggling to not piss myself in your channel.
@AyJay - Awesome Enforcer, get him mod already :) - Always up for helping others and I believe he's along with Aaron one of the most surprising and best choices we made.
@arron/faith - Thanks so much for helping me out! You're a good laugh and you deserve a shot at the admin team! Go for it bud!
@Andoyan, @Garo.k - Thanks for being there and taking me into the Armerians. You two are great lads!
@Riekelt - Know you're not around but you were one of my best friends and I have missed you this past week or two :(
@Ash - Awesome Admin! Takes no shitting around and gets to the point! Loved working with you and your dedication will soon get you to the top :)
@Cole - Always nice to have a laugh with you, and hopefully soon your benevolence will pay off :)
@John Daymon - You obviously need admin. He can have my slot (.)(.) (chocolate boobs). No but you are more than dedicated and you obviously need that position. Daymon4Admin
@Frank - Thanks for talking to me, and being there for me. Had some good memories!
@Bean Can - You know how much you mean to me dude! We started together! Matt Grand
@Chris - CHOCOLATE RESIGN - RIP Wang April 2k15 <3
@LordTyla - Last but not least, one of my favorite. Thanks so much for all the good times buddy! Hopefully we will be working again some time soon :)

I may of missed people out but I tried my hardest :(
Bye Everyone <3
Seen you soon.

(P.s Give me honorary or modorator (jon goddin style))
Jon Goddin 4 Physcologicalist

oh forgot @Fredy - Go fuck a sausage :O

Reaction score
love you will miss you hate to write these things so here you go have a gif

crying7.gif

Reaction score
I hope you can sort everything out and you can get back soon bud, you were a great admin and a good friend.

Coco Akbara did nothing wrong

Deleted member 1235

Bae as soon as I come back you go D: Come visit me at Uni we can go on pub crawl and abuse minorities <3<3<3

Reaction score
Matt. I just want to say good luck on your exams and your school.
I wish you the best, and I will miss everything we did back in the days.
Thanks for helping me, and the community.

I will see you bud.

Reaction score
Yay I've been mentioned in something!
Again, it's sad to see you leave and good luck for the future, see you mate :)

Reaction score
You have been one of the best staff members I have ever seen, and you truly are going to be missed. Good luck with all your exams, and thank you for being such an exemplary (I think that is the right word? :p) staff member!

Reaction score
Well... You've been one of the nicest admins to me when you have been on the server, always trying to help me!

I'm sad that I can't get to know you even more mate!

Good luck with your A levels !

Reaction score
Dr.-Who.gif

Of all the resignations, this was the most un expected. Matt, you were an amazing Administrator. You brought out the fun sides of role playing for me, I thank you for that. Good luck with your A levels, Coco.