Any IB students ?

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is taking the Diploma program in the community and could help me with a theory of knowledge presentation
Ps : I can help you with Chemistry Standart level Grade 11

Reaction score
@Chrissy

I'm pretty sure Chrissy is doing something like this, I can't remember what exactly he said. I've tagged him so he can see this.

Reaction score
Yoyoyo I'm doing the IB next year and I can't wait. I already do some TOK stuff though, what do you need help with?
Also give me CAS ideas for the sporty one pls

Reaction score
Yoyoyo I'm doing the IB next year and I can't wait. I already do some TOK stuff though, what do you need help with?
Also give me CAS ideas for the sporty one pls
For the sporty one which is action here are some Ideas ;

Going to the gym and recording the things you have done (if its consistent you can do this as a project)
Joining a sports team in your school is an easy one if you can , if you can't sign up to a gym and take pictures

Reaction score
i don't know if you're still here but the IB is actually killing me right now and I really need a dig out with an English HL IOP and CAS reflections.
I am genuinely sinking at the moment and PERP is a fucking waste of my time yet I can't seem to escape so tips on keeping on top of that shite would be appreciated.

Open to anyone not just IB students
[DOUBLEPOST=1459082322,1450134358][/DOUBLEPOST]please help me with the world lit essay i pray

Reaction score
Hows it going mate just saw your post hope you are done with IB