Anyone good at editing really blured photos/videos to get something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
recently, Posted on our facebook estate group and Theft alert group was a white van (amazon i think) giving the "all clear" to some burgulars, I Manages to get a ss of the Licence plate and trying to clear it up, but my photo editing software is shit, anyone mind trying to unblur it as much as possible, 100K In game to whoever does the best work and helps. I will PM You the Small SS Of where the LP Is located.

Reaction score
2078832_700b.jpg

This post LEGIT had me dead

Show the pic for god sake

Reaction score
recently, Posted on our facebook estate group and Theft alert group was a white van (amazon i think) giving the "all clear" to some burgulars, I Manages to get a ss of the Licence plate and trying to clear it up, but my photo editing software is shit, anyone mind trying to unblur it as much as possible, 100K In game to whoever does the best work and helps. I will PM You the Small SS Of where the LP Is located.

You want us to unblur something on an image..? Im confused.

Reaction score
Close please, seeming as it's impossible to get it due to neigbour refusing to add it to unlisted youtube to help you kids

Reaction score
SS Of the video due to you guys not being able to view it as it's on a private group you can't view

Reaction score
Ehm... This is not NCIS buddy...
Images can't just be unblured like that to go from a smudge to a license plate

you can always try to use the sharpen tool in photoshop, which is not really a hard thing to use and many free editing apps offer that option too. That's probably your best bet as photoshopping a picture to sharpen it from a blured image requires you to insert new objects into the picture, which then do not resemble the original license plate and you can even recreate some letters wrong depending how blured it is.

Deleted member 5193

Your Facebook estate group and theft alert group? Is that some sort of group for the bored old men in your town to complain about those bastard potholes?

Reaction score
You can't take a smudged line and then unsmudge it, since it's compressed the data is lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.