Anyone here got experience in Modding GTA V? [Help]

Reaction score
Ok, this thread is mainly targeted towards those who mod GTA 5, Specifically in more advanced modding in Scripts, Models, Textures, Sounds etc. I am trying to get something like this

The problem is that it's either Rage Hook or LSPDFR that is completely fucked. It is really strange and confusing. I installed mods which at this time I can't be arsed to list, They work FINE in single player WITHOUT launching the game with Rage Hook. And when I launch Rage Hook as Admin it crashes, So I try running it without admin and it works. So I am like "Ok the game is fine and it works" So I make a backup for it so that in future if I install a mod that causes the game NOT to work I can revert the game files back to the backup. However, When I did this it crashed again? (THE FILES ARE THE EXACT SAME AS THEY WERE WHEN I MADE THE BACKUP! NOTHING WAS MISSING OR DIFFERENT) I launched it the exact same way with the exact same directory that I did when it worked. However, it didn't. So what I am asking is, Is anyone able to help me with this?

This has got to be either Rage Hook or LSPDFR, When I tried launching Rage Hook WITHOUT LSPDFR enabled it STILL Crashes. My mods shouldn't and I don't see why they should as they work FINE without Rage Hook.

Reaction score
Does RAGE Script Hook give you any error logs? I had this happen to me when i had too much or too many broken scripts. post in a pastebin here so i can use my NSA decyphering software to figure it out vs17

Also, you could best head down to the LSPDFR Forums for this if LSPDFR might be causing the crash, they know alot more about the subject.

Reaction score
Here are some steps you could take:
- Right click on GTA V on Steam
- Click Properties
- Click Local Files
- Click Verify Integrity of game cache and let that run for a while

Steam will then check for any missing game files and download any missing files.

If your problems persist you could try installing the .NET Framework (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48130) and Microsoft Direct X (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/179113/how-to-install-the-latest-version-of-directx) and ensure that your Windows installation is up-to-date.

If this doesn't resolve the issue head over to your Steam installation folder, navigate to steamapps > common and completely delete the Grand Theft Auto V folder and fully re-install Grand Theft Auto V after that install the latest version of the Rage Plugin Hook and LSPDFR.

Could you possibly screenshot your Rage Plugin Hook mods folder? I suspect that if the above does not resolve the issue that you are using a mod that is screwing around with your game.

Reaction score
Ok, I have tried what you two have suggested and it won't work. So I have reinstalled my game and I am going to install LSPDFR, Then Rage hook then 1 mod. After that, I will make a backup. And I will install a mod 1 by one and after I install a mod I will launch the game multiple times via admin or normal and if it works every time I will update the backup, I will continue to do this until I get the game to how I want it or until I find the mod that is causing the issue. I will keep you updated, Thank you for your help. :)