Anyone in this forums into clothing at all?

Reaction score
Wanted to find out if anyone in this community knew anything about streetwear or high end brands, I always find it interesting to find out what type of clothing people are into or if they dont bother about how they look. Also gives me the opportunity to show off my own clothing if its allowed

Deleted member 1235

If by clothing you mean the same old picture of my brown shoes and black skinny jeans then I am very simple @Jordan :booty:

I personally dress quite conservatively. I purchased my first pair of tracksuit bottoms in nearly 10 years the other month, but would never wear them outside my flat.

For me it'll either be skinny jeans, and a plain shirt (or something with a union jack on, because apparently that's a fashion statement).

Alternatively I sometimes dress like those preppy american middle class white kids, with the Cheenos, jumper and belt.

For uni it's usually a shirt and trousers, or if it's a political event, like the Model UN, then shirt,tie and blazer.

Reaction score
i wear this to college and the ladies love it
b0ss-h00die-mens-hoodie.webp

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/FilthyFrank/b0ss+h00die-A15344664

Reaction score
I dont shit money so im going to try and get 2 things of the stuff down below but to awnser the question yes. Im interested in streetwear and recently started buying shit

32dfbb04eedc42fdae0fdf66065868d6_sqr.jpg

Going to try and get either the grey,red or white one
090fbaf372e44e02ad9767908e54e144_sqr.jpg
Going to try and get the red one.
f15e923007d34502b528d34bf12f6eb1_sqr.jpg

Any except the orange one.

JRW

Reaction score
It’s a nice top and some skinny jeans, mostly fussed about shoes, couldn’t care less about jean brand but Levi’s would be my preferred choice and I own too much north face. So no I’m not very fashionable

Reaction score
So today was a drop from nike that was quiet hyped up and my personally opinion is one of my favourite drops from nike, If any of you like your shoes what are your personally opinion on these?

nike-off-white-collaboration-gallery-2-1200x800.jpg
nike-off-white-collaboration-gallery-1-1200x800.jpg
nike-off-white-collaboration-gallery-3-1200x800.jpg
nike-off-white-collaboration-gallery-8-1200x800.jpg
nike-off-white-collaboration-gallery-5-1200x800.jpg

Reaction score
Honestly don't see the point in buying expensive clothes, it's not an investment, either way most people who buy expensive clothes do it to try and hide the fact they an ugly cunt.