Model Suggestion Job clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Job clothing
Suggestion Description: - I think there should be certain clothing items you should get for being in certain job paths/ranks for said jobs you can buy and use as Civs, for example if you work in the PLPD you can buy a blue PLPD hat or my favourite idea, if you work in PLMS (EMS) /PLFD (fire department) you could get a coloured hat depending on rank , low ranks obviously green , then a red cap for higher ranks and finally black colour to match the uniform you've earnt (much like the uniform colours youd receive as you rank up, youd only be allowed to buy the color youve earnt through your uniform) and same for PLFD (fire department.) it would be a neat addition for all that grinding to show off the rank you are, out of the job.
- OR if thats a bit far fetched just simply add hats for each of the PLPD, PLFD and EMS for anyone to buy as an editable colour using the standard colour wheel. so it would just be a hat with the letters and a custom color from the wheel. so people could buy PLPD , PLFD or EMS hats and change the color of said baseball cap

Why should this be added?:
- it would give more incentive to get a better uniform (rank up) to show off your rank out of the job
- its not hard to add its simply a new skin/texture over the already existing baseball cap
- it would allow people to take pride in their work in and out of the job much like the already existing PLPD design on the T-shirt
- the colors are already in the game

What negatives could this have?:
- can be a lot of textures added for a simple addition (a nice one)

What problem would this suggestion solve?: not really anything solved more just a way to show off job progression out of the job

Useful Images: - attached is the rank colors for both EMS and PLFD which can be awarded for what rank you are through cap colours, Use default PLPD blue for their caps.

Reaction score
(i would also like to add this has been suggested before in smaller suggestions like single PLPD caps i just wanted to post a more fleshed out version with more option other than just simply a PLPD hat )

Reaction score

We intend for any perks you get from ranking up in a job to stay within that job, partly to maintain NLR, partly because making clothes takes time and anything we introduce we want as many people to use have access to as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.