Apology, i want to play the halloween events!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Royhb
How long were you banned for:5 days

Your Steam Name
: Kempotent
Your In-game Name: Tony ,Morley
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:137767844

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5 | 3.4 User shot a civilian for no valid reason which then resulted to a shootout. After this incident the user decided to go after a medic in bank and shoot him again putting his life at a massive amount of risk which was not needed, in which he could have just fled making him alot safer.

Why should this appeal be considered: Because at the time i didnt know what i was doing was wrong, Firstly @Doublej was standing on the slums gas station, he had the iron man costume and pumpkin hat which makes to pumpkins come out from his head, i shot the pumpkin that i didnt think would of been in his hit box but it counts as another head, which i didnt know would kill him, next i killed cops as it was now an rp situation and a medic got dna so i went to medic and saw they said in gov chat that i killed them so i killed the medic, i did not think at the time that i shouldnt of. Also i have only now realised that the halloween events are tomorrow, i really want to attend them but unfortunately im banned, so i will not, i been looking forward to these a lot.

Additional Comment(s): I know its been a short time since i was banned but i really want to attend the events! please consider this

Reaction score
Denied
This may be considered in a couple of days but i will have to have a think about it, as you said yourself it is very soon as you was literally just banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.