Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: D00m
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Player killed another user for just walking into their already open property.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Firstly I would like too apologise too Sam as he had too deal with another report on me after having just unbanned me not even 7 hours before, I would like too apology too the player I killed as what I done seemed like a good idea, police had blew my door off so I didnt have a door, they then left instead off guarding our door while we had no door. I decided too aim at the door and said too my mates anyone walks him here without telling me they are dead, my mate had left the apt and game back about a minute later and didnt tell me he was walking back in, at first glanse he didnt look familiar so i shot him dead, he was red screened so i called a medic, the medic was a new player so i think they got lost coming too us which caused my friend too bleed out.
I would like too join in with the festive events before my ban expires, I have done a week into my 3 week ban and would like too be back.
Thank u for taking the time too read this and i hope too be back soon. :)

Additional Information: my mate that i killed i know irl and we was laughing about the situation after i got banned. he also didnt loose anything and i said i will give him some money when i get unbanned or my ban expires.

Reaction score

You've been punished several times within the last few months for very similar situations of 2.5 or 3.4 and your behavior doesn't seem to be improving.

I understand that it was your friend that you killed but your intent was admittedly to kill random players without any prior threats or chance to rectify their actions, which you should be more than aware is now allowed.

Considering you were banned less than 6 hours after being unbanned from a ban for breaking the same rule, I feel that it's fair that you should at least live out the full amount of your last ban.

Reviewed with @Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.