Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Royhb
How long were you banned for: 5 days

Your Steam Name
: Kempotent
Your In-game Name:Tony morley
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:137767844

Why were you banned/blacklisted:
2.5 | 3.4 User shot a civilian for no valid reason which then resulted to a shootout. After this incident the user decided to go after a medic in bank and shoot him again putting his life at a massive amount of risk which was not needed, in which he could have just fled making him alot safer.

Why should this appeal be considered: Because firstly i did not mean to shoot the civillian for no valid reason, @Jimmy Jackson had a pumpkin head on which spurts out 2 pumpkins from your head, he stood on top of gas station so i was going to mess around with him and scare him so i shot the second pumpkin on his head which shouldnt be in his hit box, but it was and it killed him, the cops came it was then an rp situation in which i killed the cops and jimmy got his gun back, then someone told me to kill the medic so i went to bank and they said in gov chat that my dna was found killing the cops, i then killed the medic, at the time i did not know this was wrong, no one complained about my actions in ooc or anything like that and i fled the scene after and got away from cops as they were dead, i do apologise for my actions and it really was just a mistake that i was completely oblivious to

Additional Comment(s): Everyone in OOC was also saying that i shouldnt be banned, because no one really cared about what happend

Reaction score
I accept kempotents apology. I don't know about Royhb however. No one lost anything except 5 minutes of a black screen. I tried to talk to Roy and explain the rest of the situation but he ignored me.

Reaction score
Denied
As i have spoken to you over steam about what is going to happen, i still feel that just because people aren't complaining doesn't mean that it isn't a rule break. Therefore you will remain banned however will be unbanned for the events which will occur today and then re-banned. Finally as i have seen comments saying that you are forgiven and i have told these people multiple times just because they don't want a punishment given it isn't their choice if one is given or not just to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.