Deleted member 4116

Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @LEWIS 088
How long were you banned for: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: OD
Your In-game Name: Daniel Rodriguez
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51081375

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4 2.5 User along with a group of friends trespassed into the PD for no reason, took an officer hostage and then killed a dispatcher, then hid in the jails.
Why should this appeal be considered: This ban was not supposed to be given in the first place. were my stupid actions which caused you to give me this ban. I shouldn't have had broken into jail cells because it looked like it was fun to do so. I ruined a few people their RP and understood why they had reported me because I would've done the same if it had happened to me. I'm extremely sorry for my actions to you @LEWIS 088 and to the people who got affected by my actions. I should've known better as an older player and told my org not to do so. We did it because we were bored and there not any other people on expect for like 7~ other people at the time. I served for about 2 weeks of my ban nearly 3 and I understood what I did wrong and I can assure you this won't happen again. This purely happened because we were all bored and had nothing to do. Also my excuses for not replying in LOOC to your question when you had asked why we were doing this. I had to take responsibility and should've replied but instead, I ignored it my bad. I hope I can get a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.