Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @LEWIS 088
How long were you banned for: 1 Month

Your Steam Name
: OD
Your In-game Name: Daniel Rodriguez
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51081375

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4 2.5 User along with a group of friends trespassed into the PD for no reason, took an officer hostage and then killed a dispatcher, then hid in the jails.
Why should this appeal be considered: Okay, first of all, I'm very sorry @LEWIS 088 for this rule break that happened! As I'm a veteran roleplayer I should've known better not to break into the jail for no reason with my org and should've replied to you in LOOC even though it wasn't directed to anyone I should've taken the responsibility to reply to it but I didn't because I didn't know how it was meant for. I can assure you still will never happen again because I and my org were bored and there like 20 people on the server and my org was already 60% of the population. We thought we could have some fun but we broke the rules instead! If I get unbanned I will make sure my org will play again and have a fun time on perp again! Can I get unbanned so I can have some fun again :) Sorry Lewis 088!

Reaction score
Involved

There was like 10 of us there and we didn't know who the LOOC message was directed at I guess you just banned Sossa, but we shouldn't have broken into the PD in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.