Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Quadruple J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Slothmane365
Your Roleplay Name: Richard wellington?
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:573730606

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Fleeing police.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Sorry I caused two real life fleeing situations in an row that led to the police dealing with something they could not deal with. I understand it was quite a ordeal. If I wouldn’t have turned the corner in business area I wouldn’t have bumped into the convoy police cars causing me to tell myself to fleeee. Just after I was recently arrested. I meant no harm. Just wanted to get away. Sorry I killed an on duty officer. It honestly wasn’t intentional things happend fast while he was standing on the highway as I was coming through and there was traffic in the road.
I do apologize.
Yes I did get mad at the whole police force because of the raid they performed at subs 3. For no good reason.
after I got out of prison I went a little too ham.
there were bystanders trying to stick up for me but for some reason I feel as if I am targeted. I stand by that. But to those who see who I truly am on the server I do apologize for any inconvenience I caused you during that time. Please take the time to understand where I’m coming from. I would still like to roleplay with you guys!

Last edited:
Reaction score

is this a dispute or an apology? As right now you seem to be just complaining that you got banned and in no way disputing it
Dispute - feel the ban is false
Apology - want to apologise for your actions

Reaction score
Hello Slothmane,
For some background story for the staff members dealing with this and yourself.

Myself and @Acerius were patrolling the suburbs. As we pull onto Williams Street turning left onto bollers Street you decided to reverse down the street and flip around. We decided to try and pull you over. You then proceeded to evade from us when you may have only gotten a small ticket for 12.12. Once your vehicle was stopped you then tried jumping off the Business ledge to where you would have died if you were low health. I informed you that you shouldn't do this on the way back to the PD and left it at that.

Fast forward 15 minutes or so, Hayden and Mim started to try and pull you over as you had gone on the wrong side of the road. You then proceeded to flee again. We managed to trap you inside city garage to which you ran over an officer, ragdolling them in the process. Your vehicle was consequently shot up. Once out of the vehicle and police surrounded you with firearms telling you to put your hands up, you proceeded to run off under gunpoint, jump onto the monorail tracks in hopes of somehow evading us on there. You then fell off the tracks, nearly killing yourself.

I hope this helps you and any staff dealing with this and if you're disputing this, you will require evidence to do so.

Reaction score

Seeming as you have changed this to an apology, I will deal with it. You were told about not doing this prior to doing it the second time. You have been with us since May this year and so far have accrued 3 bans in September and were rude to staff earlier in the day. I want you to go over these rules before joining the server again.

Status
Not open for further replies.