Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Quadruple J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: GainAxeDK
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User drove off under direct gunpoint, refusing to get out the car and instead ran over the person then shot them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have now read rule 3.4 fully through and I understand what I did wrong. I hear them talking about killing me which alerts me. I then proceed to my car where I get gp'ed. I then go into my car (which is where it goes wrong) and then proceed to run him over and shoot him after. I am very sorry for what I did as it ruined the roleplay totally and I see why they got mad at me. I know now that you always need to comply under GP like I didn't know earlier as I thought that if you knew you were gonna get killed you could defend yourself. I'm sorry for what I did and if you guys lost anything then I can pay you money back for the possible losses I hope this would be considered. I'm sorry.

Reaction score

As with the other person who I just denied, I informed you to wait at least 3 days before submitting which you have ignored. Your record for 3.4 is terrible with similar situations already dealt with. You may re-submit another ban apology in 3 days' time.

Status
Not open for further replies.