Apology to the community

Reaction score
Evening,

Throughout my time in perp, I've definitely not had the best community presence as I was one of the most hated/annoying people in the community at one point, from making consistent goodbye posts to generally being annoying and toxic. This concluded when I Mass RDM'ed and left the community in February/March, post-resignation, alongside my lack of care and immaturity to accompany it.

I've made a lot of people dislike me during this time, however, a few months break from this community has really helped me regain my sanity, because if I'm being honest my constant bad mood from playing this server a lot really didn't contribute to bettering my mental health or refraining from being toxic. As I'm in a much better state of mind now, I'm ready to give perp one final shot until I get a job and start driving, which could very easily be within the next 6 months, so I don't have long left here either way. So when/if I'm unbanned, I'm willing to put my past behind me and move on from any beef/arguments I've had in the past, I've genuinely changed a lot.

Therefore, I apologise for any dumb shit I've caused in the past, and I apologise especially to @Collier and @Jack P for my toxicity prior to me taking a break from the community and Mass RDMing.

Cheers :)

Reaction score
Mass RDM'ed due to frustrations with the community, wanting to focus on other life commitments and not caring in general.
No reason for really changing my alias really except for it being a new name that I've used elsewhere since leaving and preferring it.