Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Permanent Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Console (Automated Ban)
How long were you banned for: Eternity

Your Steam Name: Neon
Your In-game Name: Bean B. Beery (I think).
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/5ot/ - STEAM_0:0:10360424

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Attempted Cheating (Trying to use LUA scripts on the server)

Why should this appeal be considered: This appeal should be considered because i truly regret my actions; I acknowledge where i have went wrong in the past years and all honesty i am a changed person. I consider that it's been a very long time since my ban (2 Years) and that maybe..Just maybe the community could find it within their heart to grant me a second chance to straighten my wrong-doings. I have enjoyed playing on the server quite a lot, and honestly i still have happy memories from my time spent on there. A lot of things have changed in these 2 years and so have my morals and my overall personality. I consider myself to be a more mature person now.

I know this might be a shot in the dark, since last time i've tried to appeal i've been told that a ban for cheating is permanent and cannot be undone but - An admin has told me that, that has changed now so..Might as-well. ( I legitimately want to play on the server again and not cause any issues / drama amongst the players, i just want to have fun with everyone else and contribute to the community., I miss the server quite a lot and i honestly hate myself for being such an immature dumbass back then. I should've known better than just ruin other people's fun and be toxic for no apparent reason when others haven't been toxic to me.

I've had a discussion with @Dom_ just a few minutes ago as i've rejoined the server on a different account-- He has given me faith in this ban appeal and all honesty i am willing to take it upon myself to give it a try; I am indeed guilty of my wrongdoings and i acknowledge that, i'm just sorry.. I know some of you might consider that i don't deserve a second chance or such and all honesty i cannot blame any of you. I've been going trough some tough times in the past and all honesty the lack of maturity i had didn't help. I just had a "me against the world im cool badass" mentality.

Most of the time spent of the server was spent with @SatoshiAaron, maybe he could forgive me too... Im sorry bro, all honesty i remember the times we drove around in your GT-R messing around, fishing..shit, running from the cops, selling stuff at the bazaar... Good days

Additional Comment(s): Thank you for reading.

Reaction score
I know it's quite a repetitive post-- Excuse me for that, it's legitimately 5:40 AM, had a rough night and just wanted to write this out and get some things off of my chest.. I really do miss this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.